By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 167
You deserved it 153 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

why would u do that even if it WAS Mayo? YDI

serendipitieee 0

EWWEWWEWWEWWEWW well..it was probably an automatic reaction..

Why you would lick mayo anyway is beyond me.

RawrrKai 0

This could never happen to me for two reasons: 1. Just the thought of mayonnaise makes me want to vomit. 2. I don't eat things that people drop.

ydi. first it was on the table, not on a plate. second, as said above, mayonnaise and bird crap are not substantially similar. third, your meal must have sucked if you were that hungry for a drop of "mayo." no sympathy from me on this.

How would you know it was bird crap after you ate it? It could have been just about anything.

EWWWWWWWW! Why the hell would you eat something off the table? Especially mayo, do you know how many various fluids could be mistaken for mayo?!

LeftHanded_fml 0

Why the **** would you even do that if it was mayo ...

AK 2

This must be the same restaurant patio where the other guy ate meat off the ground. It attracts idiots.