By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 10:17 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I was at the gym. I'm 360 lbs and have finally decided it's time to change that. Some girl and her two bitch friends thought it'd be fun to follow me and belittle me at everything I did. When I mentioned it to the staff, they said that they were just "encouraging" me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 148
You deserved it 2 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They have problems that hitting the gym won't fix. Hang in there, OP.

Comments

i know this girl, she was quite large in highschool, but damn did she work her ass off, and is now getting attention left right and center. screw the haters, you can show em

You can sit on them and do like sit ups? And if they start screaming, start belittling them on their screaming technique

Slap them and say "Oh I was giving them a high five for the great encouragement"

This probably seems a bit extreme, but maybe they could die from an accident with gym equipment.

I wish I could've been there to tell them to **** off. Keep at it, don't let people like that stop you from trying to better yourself.

Op I'm glad your exercising and those bitches were angry that they couldn't have magnificent breasts like yours.

Don't let them stop you.. They're evil .. Don't let them win.. You do you and work it out!

FalloutScrolls 25

It is precisely for fear of this story that I will never join a gym. Late last year, I thought I had overcome my phobia by attending a free group exercise class. The instructor literally pulled me aside, still in plain view of everyone and told me I was holding everyone back and disrupting the flow. People laughed. I'll never go to a gym ever again.

in that instance I would have asked him directly to speak to his manager.

ViviMage 38

Get strong, get buff! Use their banter to fuel your weight loss fire! And beat up the bitch girls with the awesome sexy muscles they HELPED you build! Or headphones/earbuds.

OP don't let them get to you! They are nasty girls and should be ashamed! Keep going to the gym and never sink to their level! You will ALWAYS be more beautiful than they are if you keep a beautiful attitude about you!