By desigymrat - 25/12/2010 05:29 - France

Today, I was working out at the gym. A very attractive girl was watching me work out, so feeling like a stud, I tried to lift a really heavy weight. I failed, got trapped, and watched helplessly as she walked away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 507
You deserved it 42 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's not how much you lift, but how well you lift it.

Ah well, stud or stupid, what's the difference? Just two letters and you looking like an ass :)

Comments

Thats what happens when you feel like a stud :L

rofl... you can instantly decide whether the op deserves it or F their life by reading a few words. after I tried, it's a YDI

Agreed! lmao at least he didnt get choked by the bar and die.... its happened

Completely agreed with #1. OP - Obviously you need to start at a lower level, even if you're not scoring. Don't try and impress people, you'll end up failing... as you have now found out. Dumbass.

dude she was checking you out already. next time instead of thinking your a stud just drop that thought and go talk to her like a true bossnova...I mean be serious guy

cradle6 13

Dude, OP, you got off lucky. When you act stupid in the gym and try to do stuff you can't you run the risk of severely hurting yourself. So chill out about some stupid stranger and be thankful you can come back to the gym.

Alpha35 4

no op ur just fucken weak as hell

it's not how much you lift, but how well you lift it.

KennKenn 0

YDI. but I'm sure she is a tramp

Lol why, because she happened to glance in his direction? Have you EVER had a girlfriend?

Ah well, stud or stupid, what's the difference? Just two letters and you looking like an ass :)

Battledog5006 0

well don't try to act like a douche and karma won't bitch slap you

You took a pic with you wearing a shirt that says, "no fat chicks," that's not douchey at all.

Acousticpixie14 6

We females think you look incredibly stupid when you try and show off. YDI for showing off, she was checking you out BEFORE you did that. You should have just been a man and went to talk to her.

Susieee_Q 9

What a bitch. She didn't help you get up?

I agree. I would have felt bad and helped and then laughed once I knew he was okay. That girl is definitely a bitch.

perdix 29

If it was too heavy for him to get it up, it would probably be too hard for her to help him get it up. ^ I was talking about weights there ^ What were you thinking, you naughty, little minx? If she was "very attractive" and couldn't help him get it up, he's got worse problems than being a weakling ;)

It's just sad when you have to point out three times a sexual innuendo you made. a "that's what she said" could have been enough, and it's still a bit old.

Also, the strength of them together might have lifted the weights or she could have taken out some weight discs to make it lighter.

Since he was being a douche, he deserves for her to be a bitch. Some people only learn the hard way.

Not really understanding why you bite on so quick. Why does he deserve it again?

Trying to impress someone = YDI. Lifting weights way too heavy for you = YDI. The combination of both = YTDI.