By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 10:17 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I was at the gym. I'm 360 lbs and have finally decided it's time to change that. Some girl and her two bitch friends thought it'd be fun to follow me and belittle me at everything I did. When I mentioned it to the staff, they said that they were just "encouraging" me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 149
You deserved it 2 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They have problems that hitting the gym won't fix. Hang in there, OP.

Comments

Stab them in their mouth. Tell the staff it was a polite way to encourage them to piss off.

Really though, assholes like that can be really good motivation. Whenever I workout I think of all those little ***** that used to call me anorexic or a weirdo for being 130lbs at 6'3" and find my motivation in thinking how soon I will be able to easily crush the life out of them with my new muscles.

Kr1ket927 15

This is true for some people, but for others it's unfortunately discouraging.

Hahaha. Yeah alright, guess some people just can't handle the emotional toll and need to drown their sorrows in a gallon of ice cream! And ↓ karma doesn't exist you imbecile.

MzZombicidal 36

Or they try to get the employees of the ******* establishment to handle it, just like OP did. If people hurt you enough to make you want to change yourself physically while fantasizing about hurting them for doing so then maybe you can try being a bit more understanding of someone else's situation? Also, calling someone an imbecile for believing in karma just makes you look like a tool.

Kr1ket927 15

Uhh people can be horrible. I'm overweight myself, and this is exactly why I refuse to go to a gym. Judgemental bitches need to gain 100lbs. Very awesome what you're doing! Don't let them stop you. Karma will take care of them ;)

DroptheBASSoon 5

Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you deserved it. I think it's great that you're making a change. Don't let anyone ever make you feel inferior. Keep going. Stay strong

I know how difficult it is to go to the gym, Even without people making fun of you. Good for you for trying to speak up and I hope you aren't discouraged by their ignorance. You got this, OP!

Lmao I'd use my weight to my advantage and squish them or something. Screw them for making fun of you trying to better yourself

This FML desperately needs a follow up.

Don't be discouraged. It's about you. Not them

mariri9206 32

Encourage the staff by cancelling your membership (if you have one) and get one at their rival. Bonus points if it's next door or across the street.

healthcarechick 9

Anyone that says that you deserve it is a ******* asshole! Those stupid bitches need their asses beat. Don't even worry about them. Karma is a bitch and they'll get theirs!!!!!!!