By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 10:17 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I was at the gym. I'm 360 lbs and have finally decided it's time to change that. Some girl and her two bitch friends thought it'd be fun to follow me and belittle me at everything I did. When I mentioned it to the staff, they said that they were just "encouraging" me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 148
You deserved it 2 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They have problems that hitting the gym won't fix. Hang in there, OP.

Comments

All the more reason to get in shape, op. Teach them anyone can achieve their goals and when they suddenly show interest in you shut them down!

This is why I refuse to go to a gym until I'm at an okay weight. Anxiety is bad enough for me but shit like that would ruin me. I'm glad you were brave enough to go and to get healthy. Good luck. So far I've lost 36 kilos on my own. I've even had chicken nuggets thrown at me while walking. I'd turn around and take photos of the girls and name and shame.

...that would have been more helpful if they were there when you were plowing down the quarter pounders with cheese.

ChiefKoala 30

Can I plow my foot up your ass for making such a rude comment? You don't know why that person weighs that much.

cosmicdancer84 7

wear isolating headphones if you have to but don't you stop for anybody! **** them!

I been on fml app forever and never signed up until today. I did it for you. to tell you to hang in there. I grew up on the heavy side too. I chose the easy way out and didba lap band. I wish I had it in me to be able to go to the gym and change.

I'm starting to understand why "skinny bitches" became a thing for a while. If someone is overweight, people bully them, but if that person decides to exercise to lose weight, people also bully them? At the very least, I know to stay the hell out of the gym if I ever decide to lose weight.

uchihadesendent 14

You are trying to become healthier OP I had a friend that was 400 pounds and after two years of hard work she dropped about 200 pounds and guys wouldn't stay away from her so chin up OP and don't give up.

Good on you for hitting the gym! Don't listen to assholes - just keep working!

It'll be fine OP, don't let them get you down.