By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 10:17 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I was at the gym. I'm 360 lbs and have finally decided it's time to change that. Some girl and her two bitch friends thought it'd be fun to follow me and belittle me at everything I did. When I mentioned it to the staff, they said that they were just "encouraging" me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 148
You deserved it 2 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They have problems that hitting the gym won't fix. Hang in there, OP.

Comments

fallen_dragonkin 12

you need to change your gym. I'm nearly as big, and the gym I go to, everyone minds their own business

isnobodyhere 32

You got this. You do it for you and prove those hoes wrong. FML has your back!

That's when you go to another gym or possibly report the employees to their higher ups? Definitely not okay to be harassed & disrespected like that & nothing be done about it. Don't let this bring you down OP!

Don't pay attention to them. they're bitches. do your thing!

brocho 26

That is bullshit! Is there a way you can maybe switch gyms? Any establishment that promotes that kind of behavior doesn't deserve your business. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but don't let it get your hopes down!

People suck. That's ok. You are stronger than they are, because you are making changes so difficult they can't comprehend the like. Making fun of fat people in a gym is like making fun of sick people in a doctor's office. Don't forget that. Also, send them poor deluded skinny bitches my way. I'll capitalize on their daddy issues and wreck them emotionally. ;)

that's disgusting and low. Making fun of people like that really does my head in. Don't let it discourage you, OP. Chin up. Bad personalities can't be fixed!

I hate bullies. Don't let them get to your head. Keep working out and you may surpass them physically. You can do it!