By Anonymous - 02/02/2016 10:17 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I was at the gym. I'm 360 lbs and have finally decided it's time to change that. Some girl and her two bitch friends thought it'd be fun to follow me and belittle me at everything I did. When I mentioned it to the staff, they said that they were just "encouraging" me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 148
You deserved it 2 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They have problems that hitting the gym won't fix. Hang in there, OP.

Comments

fin55 17

Mad respect for realizing you need a change and doing something about it. Good luck and I hope you get to your goal

Ignore them. At least you're trying to fix your problems and improve yourself! That's all that matters. You're starting to make the right life decisions now. Keep it up.

I'm in the same boat with the overweight yet still athletic type thing. I usually just ignore them but I'd just be like "wow you're so cool. Making fun of someone for trying to change themselves for the better. You're such a cool person for that. You're awesome." And say shit like that till they leave.

I'd question the manager and bitch not only about the girls by the employees themselves.

That's completely rude, I would either ignore them because trying to change for yourself is great so screw them, but if it makes me uncomfortable and the staff won't help speak to a manager or change gyms they don't deserve your service if they aren't considerate of all their customers.

Don't let them come between you and your goal OP!

It's so easy to become discouraged when you're just starting. Don't give up! It's so worth it when you look at yourself in 6 months and think "Damn, I accomplished something." Keep working OP!

Keep working out and eat healthy don't listen to anyone else and stick to it!

Don't stop, keep at your goal and when you get there you'll feel amazing OP! You can do it!

Ugh, if you can you might want to try to find a different gym. Not all of them have those kinds of shitty people there, and you should keep working to get the body you want.