By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

Why are so many women saying it's rude for a guy to grab a girl's head while she's going down on them? I love to grab my husband's head when I'm getting some and re-direct him to that "perfect spot"... I don't see how it would be "rude" for him to do it to me if it would give him more pleasure. That's the whole point of a ******** isn't it? His pleasure.

It's not rude to grab their head, but it's rude to force someone's head down in my opinion. Gently guiding someone's head to the right spot or gently putting your hands on someone's head is one thing, but slamming someone's head down is quite another...

You're more than entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is a little different. I feel if you're going to do something for the pleasure of someone else, why not let them have it the way they want it? If they like it rough then ok. I'd take a little discomfort to properly please my man to the full extent he wants it. Just as I would expect him to do for me. Although, you are right in a way that if he's going to give you blunt force trauma to the head, then it could be considered rude :P If he has to force that hard, it would probably cross over into the category of rape, and that's a whole different batch of cookies.

#69 Yeah, I agree that it's okay if they like it that way and IF they both knew that beforehand and both people were okay with it. But if the roughness came out of nowhere and my partner hadn't mentioned that beforehand and were so rough that it made me uncomfortable, I'd be a little angry.

Because you're doing something FOR him. Why you should you do it in a way that isn't comfortable for YOU? That's like getting someone a present or something and then having them tell you it's the wrong color. It's ungrateful and RUDE. If you're both into that, then fine. But you need to figure that shit out before hand. If a guy did that to me, he'd be getting bit.

twisted_cherub 14

It's more a matter of the forcing of his dick into her throat. If you don't know (or care about) your partner that much, you may trigger a very strong gag reflex. I'm all for doing anything and everything to give my fiance as much pleasure as humanly possible, but I also don't want to puke all over his junk because he shoved my head down. That would completely ruin the mood. Fortunately, he knows me well enough to be aware of my limits.

You asshole. Who pushes a girl's head down that hard during a *******? Great way to ensure you'll never get THAT girl again, dream or not.

It seems like it might have been quite rough if he managed to smack himself in the balls. If he was "guiding", as you put it, there's practically no risk of him hurting himself like that.

He was asleep!!! It's not like he was actually controlling his movements!

I have read this 4 times now, still makes me laugh but FYL OP.

You forgot to mention the rest of the dream

Hahahaha..!!!!!! That is funny... But its a fake story.. :P

sinner92 4

You should have let her do her thing instead of trying to take control.

Yeah.. I better not talk about what girls dream.. :P