By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

"LOL U DESERVE IT FOR TRYING TO CHOKE AN IMAGINARY GIRL" You all are dumbasses, you know that? The girl is not real, it was his imagination. This is why your boyfriends cheat, if you can even get one. Crazy bitches.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha that's some funny shit right there

yeah when you ram a penis down a girl's throat she'll probably vomit on you if not bite you for being an ass. just think about it: do you wanna be smothered by pussy?

hillbillyboy1993 7
justusgilbertson 3
MINETURTLExD 0

So you didn't really get head, but you really did get punched in the balls? Hmm...

I don't really understand why it matters what he was doing to an imaginary woman in a dream, however, regardless of what he was doing to this FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION, you have to admit it sucks to get hit in the balls, even more so if you're in the middle of what I would assume was a very nice dream.

chica19 0

Thats exactly why guys SHOULD NOT do that ;D

OP I think it would be best for you and your future kids if you try your best to not have wet dreams that involve you hitting or pushing near your groin area.