By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

junebreeze 1

The last time a guy pushed on my head, I puked on his balls. DO NOT push on her head. YDI.

You don't how he was pushing the head. I like to gently push the head of my gf while she's down. And she does exactly the same. It's just being excited and a normal reaction. So, everything depends on how he was pushing the head. Moreover, it's just a dream, nothing important, last night I dreamt that I was ******** cows. Do you think I like scato-things with animals ? How many dr. Freud are here ?

He was pushing hard enough to punch himself in the balls, so I don't think it was exactly playful.

mate, you gotta stop watching **** and get out more

I cant stop laughing....but too bad it wasnt a happy ending.

I don't know how so many people can say you deserve that. It's a dream. In your dreams your gonna do what you want just like anyone else. My girlfriend masterbates in her sleep and And she don't know it. I think it's hot.

I don't understand all the ydi's. I mean yeah, it's perverted, but we don't exactly control our dreams or our actions while we sleep and sex dreams aren't exactly uncommon.

ElGrandeNacho 3

Damn, bro, don't worry tho, it happens to the best of us :/ But....you dont even deserve to be blown at all SMH Your woman needs to keep them hormones of your cool, calm, and collective.

angiefilee 5

Hahahahahahahahahah thanks for making my day!

Coccinelle_fml 15

Well that serves you right for pushing on a girl'd head. Seriously, if she's not going deeper, it means she can't. Do you want the girl to throw up on you because she put it too far in her mouth??!!!!