By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

Ouch.... But look at the bright side you can still dream of dubstep

eddyg94 11

I can't believe that so many people are YDI-ing OP for his thoughts/actions in a dream. I'm pretty sure I've killed people in dreams, let alone commit a mildly controversial sex act.

I know everyone is saying that people do things they wouldn't usually do when dreaming, but a few points, 1. It doesn't sound like this was unusual to him from the way this was worded. 2. Usually when you're getting physically involved in the dream you tend to be only half asleep (in my experience - not sure about anyone elses) and so you tend to be more rational. It just seems like this is something he does anyway, dreaming or otherwise. I may be completely wrong on this, but I thought I'd offer the reasoning from someone who clicked YDI.

GearHeadJonny 0

Why so many YDIs? He's committed thought crime?

#83 No, but he did punch himself in the balls.

Yes. When he was DREAMING. Unless this guy was lucidly dreaming, which I highly doubt, I don't see how this could have been his fault. And a load of morons are saying YDI for being horrible to the girl, I seriously hope your joking, as it was a DREAM. What you dream does not entail how you act in real life. Why are there so many complete morons in the world?

#103 He still punched himself in the balls. And like I said, I didn't say YDI for treating a woman badly in a dream. I just said he punched himself in the balls, and no one else can really take credit for that. He didn't deserve it, obviously.

lukep135 6

You're all telling him ydi you should never do that to a woman in real life...are you guys joking?? It was just that a dream and nothing more, I've had crazy hardcore sexy dreams ( thank you Jesus) that I would never attempt in real life

I said that he deserved it because he punched himself in the balls...No one else did that. :P And I also said he shouldn't do that in real life, but I was half-joking as I know that it was really just a dream. I didn't say YDI because he had the dream.

Lolz 93. THANK YOU JEsUs! U lucky S.O.B.

Lol tht sux......if u get my driftxD

This reminds me of a dream I had when my balls were stuck between the molars of a hippopotamus. I woke up and realized that in my sleep I was clenching my balls at full force.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

Haaaaaaaa!!!! Talk about a rude awakening! May I suggest just rubbing her hair next time!