By RomanceFail - 02/04/2015 12:51 - United States - Crestwood

Today, I woke up my girlfriend up with a cute kiss. She was apparently having a bad dream and headbutted me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 034
You deserved it 3 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet that's not the kind of head you were hoping for.

wow that sucks. sorry op. I am known to punch in my sleep and have woken myself up punching my nightstand.

Comments

I bet that's not the kind of head you were hoping for.

That was supposed to be my top comment. you stole it

#32 "you're not just normal stupid, you're a new advanced stupid".

Trinidad727 9

It's the thought that counts! Now get some ice on that thing.

wow that sucks. sorry op. I am known to punch in my sleep and have woken myself up punching my nightstand.

I woke myself up last month from kicking in my sleep, i never would have known i had been doing that if i hadnt woken up.

I hope you sleep alone 5. That would really suck for the person that slept with you!

Not the type of head he was looking for.

#28 you're not just normal stupid you're a new advanced stupid

6 stop being an idiot...28 Said exactly what 1 said but in different words... shame you're such a rude asshole

Was she dreaming about that Jimmy Neutron episode where they went back in time and the dinosaur head butted the diamond?

out of all the headbutting incidents to happen thats the one you chose?

Never be the romantic! Everyone gets hurt.

Lady Gaga: Oh man! It wasn't such a bad romance!

#8 Did you learn that from what you did in your profile picture?

It's all for love. I hope all your teeth are intact.