By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

I don't understand all the YDIs on this one. He can't help what he does while he's sleeping. And for those of you claiming that he shouldn't have pushed on "dream" girl's head, we ALL do things in dreams we wouldn't do in real life. I recently had a dream that I brutally murdered my ex husband. That doesn't mean it's something I actually plan to do.

I agree. All ydi people are idiots. Not to mention how do they know what this dream girl wanted? It's a dream girl, the other posters need to stop acting like it was real.

I personally find it amusing how everyone is saying "You'll be lucky if you get her again, you asshole!". Yeah, a dream girl is literally waiting on the edge of her seat for him to fall asleep again so she can give him a good telling off. People's logic amazes me sometimes.

sunshine_cc 3

Ewww! The head push is awful.

Idk why he deserved it! He was havin a good dream till his hands betrayed him

Emberlynnn 9

Serves you right.... I hate it when a guy pushes on my head

Have yourself examined for sleep disorders, because the body is meant to be in a state of paralysis during 'dream' sleep, so things like this can be avoided. FYL.

ahahahahahaha, I'm sorry but that was great

At least you didn't punch the beautiful woman :p

OP, sorry for you :-/ People : Before judging, You don't how he was pushing the head, you weren't in his dream, so please don't be so prude, and get a sex-life, that could be helpful. I like to gently push the head of my gf while she's down. And she does exactly the same. It's just being excited and a normal reaction to pleasure. So, everything depends on how he was pushing the head. Moreover, it's just a dream, nothing important, last night I dreamt that I was ******** cows. Do you think I like scato-things with animals ? How many dr. Freud are here ?