By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

Stoopid_life 2

Good thing you weren't holding a knife

At that moment your dream ended? A hard "finale"

I think when guys push your head down its a turn on. They are really enjoying what you are doing. Silly prissy girls on here.

So you like a smack to the back of the head with as much force as it takes to injure his balls?

Idk what kind of guys you have been with... But no obviously I wouldn't want that much force. A guy can push down on your head without smacking you. Lol.

stop watching so much **** and read a book about flying

I don't see why so many people are freaking out over this. 1. It was a DREAM. People have dreams of things they would NEVER do in real life. 2. Some people ENJOY that. I for one, love when my boyfriend is forceful with me, pushes my head down on him, and f*cks my face. I am kinky, but I'm sure there are many other women who enjoy that too. As long as he doesn't do it to a woman in real life without knowing her limits, what's the big deal?

I spent about 5 minutes laughing but after o was done i also thought about for another 5 minutes how painfull that was

Moral of the story: don't push on our heads because it's annoying as ****.

BJA_fml 4

Girls don't like their heads pushed down, you asshole!

YDI for trying to choke the imaginary girl. How bout I jam some salami down your throat, see how much you like it.