By ineedanewjob - 09/04/2009 00:34 - United States

Today, I got all my co-workers motivated. We were all going to quit and walk out the door. I went first. I gave an emotional speech to my boss and threw my uniform to the ground. Then I turned around to to see the rest follow, they all began laughing. They didn't. They WANTED me to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 030
You deserved it 36 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule of thumb: Never be the first to 'walk out'. If you don't like your job, man up and tell your boss you're quitting instead of looking like an asshole and inconveniencing him.

Yep, maybe they were all nodding about hating their job and agreed because YOU ARE THE REASON they don't like coming to work.... You quit, they are happy.

Comments

Probably deserved it for being such a drama queen in the first place.

EvilHippyEmperor 0

One has to wonder why your co-workers wanted you to leave.

OOOOOOH SNAAAAAAAP! That was genius! Hell of strategy by your co-workers.

Edmund_Dantes 0

If you're the type to "organize" a "walkout" from a job you all hold voluntarily, then they had a point. Did you piss them off because you're lazy, or because you complain incessantly?

TryToBeKind 0

You absolutely deserved it. ESPECIALLY since you thought you were a leader. Let me ask you something: if you really WERE a good leader, wouldn't you be doing a GOOD JOB THERE? I would bet you would. Anyone who is not liking their job isn't worthy of working there. I don't care who a person is. If they want me to 'follow' them to 'stick it to' someone, I'll do whatever I can to make them look as stupid as possibe.

It's embarrassing, but if you didn't like the job in the first place, why bother? Besides, now you know your colleagues aren't good friends at all.

aynonymous 0
LadyKaya 0

If you don't like your job, tough. At least you HAVE a job. Those people that are saying that you should have quit anyway, maybe a few years ago, sure. Now, that's a bad idea unless you're really skilled labor, and the uniform suggests otherwise. But seriously, what'd you do to piss of every other coworker you have? YDI for being such a pain that they'd actually go through with this.