Knock it down, boys

By Anonymous - 18/07/2009 14:23 - United States

Today, I finished a fence around my house that I have been working on all week. About an hour after I finished, a water company truck pulled into my driveway. They told me they would have to take down my fence to make repairs on a water pipe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 322
You deserved it 3 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WolfgangDS 0

Tell them that if this water pipe isn't affecting you specifically, they can put the fence back up when they're finished.

I dislike people like #2. They can't understand that an FML is just a way of sharing annoying things that have happened to you. Posting an FML does not mean you are in tears about it or anything like that. I haven't seen a single FML where some retard hasn't something with the theme of "This isn't an FML..." What has to happen for it to be an FML? Do all your family have to die in some unbelievably ironic way to submit an FML? God...

Comments

RosarioRivera 0

They never said it was a sewage pipe.

The people saying "Get over it, big deal" etc etc, suck my sweaty balls. The water company WILL NOT replace your fence, it is a big deal. Someone undoing your hard work and then forcing you to redo it is a BAD TIME.

rofl_lol_lmao 0

no offense because that totally does suck and this is in no way your fault but you must have a big yard if putting up a fence takes a week...

Lummy 0
HarleyRider77 0

Yeah right. Like they're not going to put it up again. NOT AN FML.

Listen to you, Mr. perfect thinks of everything. People make mistakes, they learn from them, and move on. It sucks that he did all that work and it gets torn down. He'll know for next time, even if he is an adult or not... Just from your response I bet you bitch and moan everytime something goes wrong.

troyboyd05 0

44 said no one is allowed to put a fence on their property because they're supposed to know something is going to go wrong with a water pipe. His level of stupidity amazes me.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

so posting an FML is crying about stuff? huh. thought it was just to get stuff off your chest

I know, it's strange. I thought that's what it was for too.

I dislike people like #2. They can't understand that an FML is just a way of sharing annoying things that have happened to you. Posting an FML does not mean you are in tears about it or anything like that. I haven't seen a single FML where some retard hasn't something with the theme of "This isn't an FML..." What has to happen for it to be an FML? Do all your family have to die in some unbelievably ironic way to submit an FML? God...

no but this isn't an FML because they put it back together right after they're done

But that's annoying. He spent a week building the fence, and now he has to do it over

they will, the same thing happened to me.

bbobe900000 0

#3 and 4, you made me laugh more than I've laughed all day.

Bitch shut up nobody gives 2 ***** about lesbian anal lovers like you. make my white ass a corn dog

sugarcupcake 0

dont they tell you when they are coming so then its not a surprise?

Not if it's an emergency. If a water pipe ruptured, they're going to want to fix that right away.

Oh no, you have to take out a section of fence and put it back in later! Horrible!

cpatrick820 3

Eh, have to agree that sucks. Oh well, at least you have a house with a fence. You could be living on a bench.

helpmeiamblind 0

FYL dude. That sucks hardcore.

That is SO annoying. It's really annoying when you've done something, and then something goes wrong you have to do it all over again. I really feel for you

notapplicable123 0

fyl Whether it's one board or one hundred. They're ruining your hard work. And even if they DO fix it, it might be messed up.

i find this is a worthy fml. i agree with #9

I have a feeling it might be fake, normally you'd get some kind of notice from the company saying "we've gotta fix some pipe in your yard" a week or so before. Or at least that's what they do here in Canada. But if it is true, that blows =/