By ineedanewjob - 09/04/2009 00:34 - United States

Today, I got all my co-workers motivated. We were all going to quit and walk out the door. I went first. I gave an emotional speech to my boss and threw my uniform to the ground. Then I turned around to to see the rest follow, they all began laughing. They didn't. They WANTED me to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 030
You deserved it 36 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule of thumb: Never be the first to 'walk out'. If you don't like your job, man up and tell your boss you're quitting instead of looking like an asshole and inconveniencing him.

Yep, maybe they were all nodding about hating their job and agreed because YOU ARE THE REASON they don't like coming to work.... You quit, they are happy.

Comments

Whooo's comin' with me, mannnn? LOL.. no one!

tweezy04 0

**** umm...at least you got to speak your mind before you left. So no one left with you...sounds like you wanted to quit anyway. Oh well.

permission2laugh 0

yea your a true idiot. 1. u wont find another job. 2. if your don't like it, quite respectfully. it might get you a good referral on a next interview. 3. because you don't like something does not mean everyone else dislikes it also. well deserved know one likes a whiner.

Let me guess....you're 16 and you work at McDonald's? Am I right?

pinkpiggy77 0

HAHAHAHA!!! YDI and it sounds like your coworkers had good reason to want you out of there.

if you don't like your job just do what i do, and take an anonymous shit on your boss's desk. Then he'll get the message and start being a nice guy, lol.

missethics 0

Hopefully at your next job you won't be such a dick.

000001 0

It's just like a scene in a movie. Nonetheless, I agree with #11. Time to move on.

ineedanewjob 0

#57 im 16 and USED to work at Dunkin donuts yeah i kinda agree with everyones YDI but still EVERYONE used to complain about how much it sucked i just thought it wouldbe kinda funny to have EVERYONE quit the same day. FML!!! But its still cool it made it to the website lol

If you really want to do mean thing to a boss find better job and don't show up for an old one. Having to fill up your place for 2-3 days while unsure if you quit or are just out sick is much bigger problem for a boss than calling temp service and tell them to send another one while putting label on you as troublemaker. Walking out screaming only works in TV series. In real word unless you got ridiculous separation package (and let's face it only CEO's still get those) business will just get new person to replace you without benefits you accumulated due to seniority.

Lol you deserved that one...I learned not to trust anyone at work. And I never even had a job, I just hear stories from my mom, brother, and best friend.