By ineedanewjob - 09/04/2009 00:34 - United States

Today, I got all my co-workers motivated. We were all going to quit and walk out the door. I went first. I gave an emotional speech to my boss and threw my uniform to the ground. Then I turned around to to see the rest follow, they all began laughing. They didn't. They WANTED me to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 030
You deserved it 36 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule of thumb: Never be the first to 'walk out'. If you don't like your job, man up and tell your boss you're quitting instead of looking like an asshole and inconveniencing him.

Yep, maybe they were all nodding about hating their job and agreed because YOU ARE THE REASON they don't like coming to work.... You quit, they are happy.

Comments

youaresofucked 0

You my friend, have just got butt-******.

I've worked with people that no one liked. Judging by the fact that you have a job that requires a uniform and enough passion about it to actually pull out legitimate emotions while making a speech, I'm sure you're annoying. It's not middle school anymore where people hate for no reason. When you get older, unless you have unnaturally terrible BO, people will only be haters when hating is merited.

assholes! you don't deserve to work with people who are going to do that.

You're quitting your job in this economic climate? Good luck!

maxson_fml 0

I remember moderating this one :D and #27 took the words right out of my mouth

#20, No, as someone who's in a union, I'm telling you that unions are not government run, he problem is that some unions are shit, take your dues and never help you out. If your union is like this, it's not because the government has a hand in it, it's because the people running it are fuckwads.

Hopefully that wasn't you're first and only job. Burnt bridges can't be repaired, good luck finding a reference.