By ineedanewjob - 09/04/2009 00:34 - United States

Today, I got all my co-workers motivated. We were all going to quit and walk out the door. I went first. I gave an emotional speech to my boss and threw my uniform to the ground. Then I turned around to to see the rest follow, they all began laughing. They didn't. They WANTED me to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 030
You deserved it 36 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule of thumb: Never be the first to 'walk out'. If you don't like your job, man up and tell your boss you're quitting instead of looking like an asshole and inconveniencing him.

Yep, maybe they were all nodding about hating their job and agreed because YOU ARE THE REASON they don't like coming to work.... You quit, they are happy.

Comments

cantelopenipples 0

You're going to have a tough time in life if you're too stupid to realize when a large group of people despise you.

LittleLadyB 0

LOL. Sounds like something me and my co-workers would do just to get rid of one girl that we despise. Good idea!!

never assume everyone else is going to follow you just because you're upset about something

Uconnrunner 0

maybe you're "that person" that always harasses people or makes them uncomfortable or you are just an ass. I know a few of those types and no one wants them around. My job is much happier since this one bitch no one liked got fired by the new owner.

Monty_Python 0

Something tells me you deserve this.

Yeah, this is pretty bad... but next time don't expect people to quit with you. if you're unhappy with your situation just suck it up and quit. It is a humbling experience, the management isn't pleased with you, but you've got to make your life better somehow.