By Allie - 29/10/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend that said, "Last week was the most embarassing time of my life, we're over." He was of course referring to the seizure that I had due to my epilepsy at Olive Garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 135
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

Comments

morningwoody 0

You do not need him anyway. Go find someone who really care about you.

absolutely agree. be glad you realise he was such a dick before its too late! x

yea i agree hes a ******* bucket im epileptic too... hopefully he has a heart attack and his next girlfriend leaves his ass there...

He is a dumbass, you deserve better, my bf has the same problem, it used to happen very often in public places and school, i get so worried and always cry and try to help him

Yeah, on one hand it sucks, on the other, you are better off without him. Good luck!

That's literally the stupidest excuse for a breakup I have ever heard, you deserve way better than an arsehole who makes having epilepsy seem like a choice - as if you could have stopped having a fit... It's better it ended when it did so the right person can come along and replace him!

theonlyknownlink 0

Omg that's so mean! I agree with #2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#46, clearly, you have never had Italian food. Otherwise, you would not be talking like this.

Agreed. Not only does Olive Garden leave much to be desired, the long waits make one wonder why anybody even eats there at all.

They must have gone downhill since I was a kid then, because I remember the salad and garlic bread being awesome.

lolzeroodlez 0

what country are you from??!!!!! I live in Edmonton, which is most definately a city in canada, and my brother works at Olive Garden!!! And even he says their food sucks!!!!come to think of it, he might have gotten fired for saying that, but that's not the point!! OLIVE GARDEN EXISTS IN CANADA!!!! AND THEIR KINDA GROSS!!!!

I stand corrected. But they don't have them in Ontario anymore, and we all know none of the other provinces really matter anyways...

they don't have them in BC either BC > ON

they have it in Winnipeg too. well, one left.

Fuuuuuck. If he helped you he'd look like a hero and then I bet he wouldn't leave you. Prick. He should've tried to help you out afterward or something, not shun you for something you can't help.

Truthbringer 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Unfortunately that is something we can't control. I had a seizure 3 minutes into an interview. Obviously I didn't get the job.

Shereen15 0

TruthBringer ur an idiot because people cant control their seizures. If they could im pretty sure they would.

Clearly he is trolling haha, who can't spot this

People who do not understand sarcasm should not be allowed to post on this website. FACT.

cydnee 0

clearly, truthbringer doesn't bring the truth:)

daylight123 0

aha he's funny I like this comment cause it's a joke!! and people shouldn't take it so ******* seriously :)

A joke, huh? Seizures are something people can't control and I believe it's very well embarrassing for them as well. Not only does this "joke" hurt people's feelings, but its very offensive..even to me.

musiciangirl591 16

excuse me? its a medical condition and a disability that affects billions of people around the world, it can kill, so think before you speak (or type in this case)

Be happy he left you now then if he's that much of a prick. It would have been so much worse on you if you two got any more serious and something like this happens.

Asstazztic 8

yea u deserve it for having a seizure?... wat the **** wat a dick!!!!!!! sry about that :/

Ask to come over and pick up anything you may have left at his house, then start "seizing" and throw up on his Xbox/PS3/Wii.

That's hella funny. XD I would so do that.

HxCereal 0

Same here. It's totally warranted...you should all defecate all over his bed sheets while you're at it.

wow what a twatface you're good to be rid of him.

I doubt anyone would want to intentionally have a seizure in public. If you haven't seen one, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Mine happened in a coffee shop full of customers while I was having an interview with a potential employer.

Allie your boyfriend: 1) broke up with you via text message 2) found it embarrassing that you were suffering from a serve condition Your going out with a complete asshole that doesn't care one bit about you. You should be glad that he broke up with you because guys like that are crappy boy friends.