By Cassidy Bowen - 16/06/2012 05:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to not wear makeup for the first time. My boyfriend asked me if I got punched in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 603
You deserved it 6 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the thing with wearing make up all the time: no one appreciates your true beauty since they're all used to the fake you :( fyl OP

"No sweetheart, but you will be!" *punch*

Comments

Ydi for wearing so much makeup. If you wore a small amount, it would simply make you prettier. But if you wear tons, it completely changes the way you look, making your natural.face seem ugly.

imangie2012 0

Hey you know I've worn makeup every day since I was 13 and now I'm 17 and I hardly wear makeup and my bf of 3 yrs and 2 months loves it when I don't wear make up and we have know each other since I was 14... So your comment isnt true!!

Ugh stupid bug this was supposed to be in #2s replies....

That's the problem with girls wearing makeup as soon as they are in junior high. Everyone is used to that, then it's just when your all natural it looks unnatural cause no one is used to it. Don't blame your boyfriend he was caring about you. What if tomorrow he puts makeup on? Would you not care if he went and made a FML about his girlfriend commenting on it?

ACClover169 1

My ex loved me without makeup. He's the one that told me to stop wearing it. I haven't wore makeup since then, 1 month ago.

How much make up do you wear? I mean make up really just enhances some facial features and maybe adds colour to your lips.. If you pack on a pile then maybe that's why he thinks you look different?

Drizzelhell 3

I say bravo. There is no need to wear make all the time for u gals out there.I'm a man that loves little or no make up at all. Makeup is jus a bit fake for me. But if he dont like ur true beauty then hes no good. Jus sayin.

wlddog 14

The concept of "Everyone being beautiful" is dumb. If everyone was the same, we would not be able to tell each other apart. The fact is, not everyone is beautiful. You can't have real beauty without real ugly.

I think the idea is supposed to be not that everyone is the same, but that everyone is beautiful in their own way. But yeah, I totally agree otherwise. It only makes self-confident people narcissistic and most other people either feel like they're being pitied or lied to. Besides, it puts MORE emphasis on appearance, which is counterproductive. I especially hate it when people tell children that "everyone is special." Okay, if everyone is special, where did all the ordinary adults come from? smh

wlddog 14

LoL. Heard someone say one time, "Your special, just like everyone else." If everyone is special then no one is.

151 & 168 - Are you guys channeling that high school teachers speech that was on the news? ;D

caplox 6

That must mean that you wear a lot of makeup

Sounds like you found an inconsiderate loser. Ditch the face paint and find a better guy.

Wow that's a bit harsh !!! My partner tells me I look naturally beautiful. I think you should find someone nicer