By Cassidy Bowen - 16/06/2012 05:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to not wear makeup for the first time. My boyfriend asked me if I got punched in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 603
You deserved it 6 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the thing with wearing make up all the time: no one appreciates your true beauty since they're all used to the fake you :( fyl OP

"No sweetheart, but you will be!" *punch*

Comments

I told my wife to stop wearing makeup because it's retarded that women think materialistic things are gonna make them look better. YDI op!

mypanda_fml 0

Well the means he loves your true beauty

So what you're saying is: He loves girls who look like somebody punched them? Who is he, Ike Turner? Chris Brown? THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

rokrholic 3

Absolutely feelin no sympathy for you. You wanna cake on that shit to the point of bein unrecognizable, it's ur own doing. Wear less, he'll prolly appreciate that look more than ur version of "pretty".

mal2012 4

Dot bash him n fuss at him ladies. Stop wearing make up. Eat right, drink water, eaaattt right and u wont need makeup. I promise u. Experience speaking. Honestly many men dont care for makeup to much. Oh well, u be alright sweetie!

YesyDidWhat 0

I'm sorry OP but that's what happens when you get used to wearing makeup all the time. I mean look at those famous people on t.v, when they don't wear makeup they look older and very scary.

I'm sure you wear makeup for you so his thoughts are irrelevant anyway. Walk with pride either way. Life is too short.

you know you still let him hit it.. clown face and nothing else on.

savyk2014 6

That doesn't mean you're hideous, thy just means there's a huge difference in when you wear make-up and when you don't! But still FYL

Lizza330 28

I don't get why people always wear make-up. I can't stand having stuff all over my face. Especially when my face itches. If I did wear make-up it would only be cover up. And maybe eyeliner. But anyways, sorry about your boyfriend. Maybe you just happened to be in weird lighting.

He was just joking ,but he's ****** up for not turning around & saying something sweet to .