By Cassidy Bowen - 16/06/2012 05:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to not wear makeup for the first time. My boyfriend asked me if I got punched in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 603
You deserved it 6 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the thing with wearing make up all the time: no one appreciates your true beauty since they're all used to the fake you :( fyl OP

"No sweetheart, but you will be!" *punch*

Comments

When I didn't wear a lot of makeup to school, they asked if I had cancer.

I barely wear make up around my bf cause he told me he thinks I'm much prettier without it. But I do wear it when we go out or I'm with the girls :)

I know that feel bro, I used to wear makeup every day, and when I for once didn't wear any, everybody thought I was ill or something :P now they're getting used to it at home, but I still don't go out of the house without makeup, dark spots under the eyes and neurodermitis around the eyes...

taylordanielle98 1

True beauty shows without covering up :) your boyfriend doesn't deserve you

Your boyfriend is an asshole. Women SHOULD wear less makeup to stop being slaves to image and the fashion industry.

tehdarkness 21

I feel your pain, in secretly ugly too:(

There is nothing wrong with makeup. It's used only to enhance natural beauty. While I agree with the caking it on being unattractive, make up that looks more natural shouldn't come off as that. It should be light and only correct problem areas (e.g. scars).

That's sad. You must wear alot of makeup..

Isa_fml 20

That was awfully rude of him. I'm sorry.