By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I am pregnant, and my boyfriend dumped me, saying that he didn't want to be stuck in anything too serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 318
You deserved it 10 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've thought about that before he stuck his dick into you.

Comments

#35- marriage is not just a piece if paper. The piece of paper certifies and is documentation of the legalities that have bound you in marriage. With this guy leaving... He didn't take the relationship seriously and now that he is going to be a father, he simply doesn't want responsibility.

Petawhitney 2

I raised two kids on my own with no child support. It's not that hard. Both their fathers are douchebags for abandoning them/me, but I can't place all blame on them. I did, after all, spread my legs. You did too, now suck it up (like you should've done in the first place).

Acousticpixie14 6

No because ejaculation anywhere near the vaginal opening can lead to sperm getting inside. Remember, it only takes one.

I doubt many guys will be inclined to become your boyfriend, if this is a normal activity for you.

It's just stupid to get pregnant without discussing it first. So it is as much your fault as his. Ofc it wasn't very nice of him to leave you. Btw, if every pregnancy here at fml was caused by failing condoms, we could as well not use condoms at all.

I wish you could have discovered this about him before getting pregnant, but now it's too late, make him pay for child support and give the baby the best life you can even though it will be hard, I wish you the best :)

I'm going to have to go with YDI becasue I'm sick of irressponsible people who don't bothering with contraception then getting all suprised that they become pregnant. Then they get on their moral high ground about being anti-abortion, then not bother to look after their baby when it's acually born. However, that's me being all judgemental so probably FYL, because you probably did use contraception and thought you were in a serious loving relationship so thought about using contracteption and the idea of having sex thourouly before you did it. Then accidents happen. Either way, get the courts out the way asap. Get DNA proof that the guy is the father then, get him to pay child support and then don't see him again.

For real. And, though contraception can fail (less than 1% of the time for the pill and about 3% of the time for condoms, when used properly), it's nearly impossible for a combination of the pill and a condom to fail. It's not hard to not get pregnant.

Acousticpixie14 6

If I did my math right, there is a failure rate of .12% when using both condoms and birth control. That means that 12 out of every 10,000 people will experience the failure of both. So with a population of 6.4 billion, how many pregnancies do you think we'd have if they all had "safe" sex with both BC and condoms? If you want to not get pregnant, just do not engage in any sexual activities. That is the only "safe" route

perdix 29

I guess he didn't consider your ****** to be very serious.

Took me a few seconds to get it, but then I laughed. One of your most clever, I think.

rachness 0

perdix, your comments constantly brighten my day :)

Ninjafriends 1

Nice name, @sshole. Why don't you abort yourself.

You're way better off, I attempted to make it work with the immature jerk that was my child's father, and all I got for it was abuse and b.s. Trust me, the last thing you need is a baby and an over-sized man-child to take care of. Sucks, but it's probably the best thing that could have happened in this situation. I wish you and the little one lots of luck :)