By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I am pregnant, and my boyfriend dumped me, saying that he didn't want to be stuck in anything too serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 318
You deserved it 10 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've thought about that before he stuck his dick into you.

Comments

theonlysweetpea 10

I can't even say what I'd do to him. But he would never be around my kid

Sex has that effect. Nothing in this like is ever a guarantee. You played with fire and got burned - move on.

i can,t even say f your life but definately **** his sucktacular ass life!

If there's anything my school's sex ed has taught me anything its: Condoms never work, if she says she on the pill shes lying, and if she is willing to have sex shes done it before and has a baby.

For anyone saying "You should have used contraception", sometimes contraception fails. It's really not that difficult of a concept to wrap your head around.

I can't deduce if you deserve it or are getting a real FML... If you had talked with him about your relationship, the possibility of having a family and so on, well, either he already explained to you that he didn't want all that and you are a moron, or he lied and deceived you and he's a bastard. But if you hadn't talked with him about child-bearing, you are definitely an idiot. Now, you can sue him to obtain child support, you can look for another father for your child (not as a good idea as it sounds, believe me), you can get an abortion, you can make your child adopted, you can manage on your own to raise them... Finally you merely don't fit the stereotype of "dad / mom / marriage / etc.", that's not so rare... Good luck to you anyway. N.B. : Marriage doesn't deter fathers (or, much more rarely, mothers) from abandoning their families, including children, or from refusing to have the said children, even at the last moment... It'd be a truly naïve belief to think on the contrary !

YDI. Pregnancy prevention isn't rocket science.

it will be serious when he pays child support