By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I am pregnant, and my boyfriend dumped me, saying that he didn't want to be stuck in anything too serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 318
You deserved it 10 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've thought about that before he stuck his dick into you.

Comments

ninjasaurous 0

Should of thought about that before he STUCK it in you.

This is where you went wrong..."pregnant by my BOYFRIEND" Should have been HUSBAND. Go to the clinic!

sounds like something I'd do, but I would be smart and think before hand

How was the baby conceived? Were you in a relationship whose length was measured in months (or weeks) and your bf under the impression that you were using birth control? In that case, the guy is making a very reasonable decision. Was the relationship measured in years but you stopped taking birth control without telling him? I completely agree with him, that's something you should discuss before starting. Was the relationship measured in years, and you took the pill every day but it didn't work? In that case it's a bit harsh, but still his decision (just like it's yours concerning what to do with the foetus).

ps marriage is more than a piece of paper, and I'm a european agnostic. However they're not married (than the guy would be a ********)

rlTlk 13

It doesn't matter how long their relationship was. That is completely irrelevant to the fact that there is now a child between them. It is not the responsible thing for the guy to dip out creating another broken home just to save his own ass when the kid is as much his responsibility as the mothers. Just like it's not the responsible choice for the mother to get rid of the baby just to "save" her ass either. A child is a huge responsibility, yea, but is not the demon society keeps making it out to be. What greater love is there than that of a parent and child?

rlTlk 13

Well if it's serious enough for sex it should be serious enough to be prepared for a kid. That simple. Even with contraceptives pregnancy is possible. Nothing to do with religion or politics it's just fact. For that YDI but it's still an FML because he's just as responsible for the child as you, and just because he doesn't have to carry it doesn't make the kid any less his. It's some Bullshit how society views all that.

THATS why you wait till after marriage . dumb much ? I think so (: just to let everyone know .. Not all the girls in Alberta are stupid like this .. I know I aint.

ulicksam 0

YDI for not using protection. And before the "protection doesn't always work" comments start popping up, there are too many kids these days getting pregnant when the protection works a hell of a lot better than they used to when hardly anyone got pregnant. It's impossible that all these kid's protection is failing. Kids these days are just too stupid and too lazy.

Acousticpixie14 6

So...what you mean back in the 60s or something? Hate to be the one to break it to you, but maybe that's because 90% of the unmarrieds back then weren't having sex

tell the asshole it's too late. he IS in something serious. real men do not run away from problems.

justbigbs 6