Mindfullness

By Anonymous - 06/10/2010 07:21 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out I was pregnant. I told my boyfriend, who held me and promised it'd be alright, and he'd never leave me. One sandwich later, he'd forgotten about the whole thing, and dumped me when I reminded him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 465
You deserved it 6 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Usually the sandwich comment annoys me but for the first time it was appropriate and effin funny!

Comments

ruby84 1

That's so old & so not funny that it makes me wanna lock you in a box & forget you in the attic with all the outdated, annoying, useless extras around!

Usually the sandwich comment annoys me but for the first time it was appropriate and effin funny!

You know, this story could be changed by the type of sandwich. PB&J: YDI. Bacon, Ham, and Cheese: FYL. Nah, I'm kidding, OP. FYL, but good luck with the baby.

zp5 4

well then. make better sandwiches.

why must girls make sandwitches? I mean.. some guys I know make wayyyy better sandwitches than me.

ClubsBreakHearts 2

This comment made me laugh, but it probably shouldn't have.

hairt 4

A SAMMICH???!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

104) meee? T.T but it's true.. some guys make super nice sandwiches..

TRACKGiRLJONNi 0

My other commet disappeared. 129, Most men see women as belonging in the kitchen, and as makers of meals. And most men really like sandwiches apparently..

Yes, but women do belong in the kitchen, and my **** belongs in a mincer.

joseph42424233 0
iGrenade 0
KingDingALing 9

Yeah, as soon as I saw "sandwich" in the fml then I just KNEW that people were going to make sandwich jokes.

bonicr 0

Your boyfriend's name wouldn't happen to be Joey Tribiani would it?

someone should accidentally fall down the stairs

ruby84 1

killing babies is not a subject that is to be taken lightly! Grow up!

FFML_314 11
Lilllly_1316 0
FFML_314 11

A better solution would be to not have sex.

Don't get pregnant if you aren't ready to grow up.

gottrythis 0

#10 the chick who needs to shallow for the rest of her life if we cant (take birth control or morning after pills or condom since they break) YA HEAD 4 LIFE!

ruby84 1

Freeze, I'm with you 100%. Gottatrythis, learn to spell & maybe I'll reply to you.

gottrythis 0

acknowledgement leads to one thing.... YOU OPEN WIDE LIKE THIS BITCH SHOULD OF TO STOP A KID every girl just swallow a load of cum to make less babies please. (I am obviously 12 years old, and have never touched a girl in my life)

54 you are an asshole the size of mount everest. It's probably that big from all the buttsex you've been receiving. Now STFU!

ruby84 1

Gottatrythis, you are a load that your mother should have swallowed!! Enough said.

Anaxes 5

Gottatrythis, you could of at least bought the English language a drink before you raped it.

ClubsBreakHearts 2
lalala31_fml 0

I fail to see what's wrong with an early fetal abortion.

ruby84 1
RedPillSucks 31

@28 - That's pointless logic. People steal and kill everyday as well, but that doesn't make it right. I'm all for a womans right to choose, but abortion shouldn't be the first form of birth control. If you're gonna have sex, use a friggin condom and/or pill. Don't have unprotected sex then be surprised when the loser who screwed you is not around when you're pregnant. OP: Make sure you get a paternity test and sue the deadbeat for child support payments.

#81, +100 Internet points! That was hilarious!

FFML_314 11

You're an idiot, 160. You truly have no idea what you are talking about. It's better if you just stop while you're ahead. Save yourself from any further humiliation. Your nonchalant way of looking at things is vile and you're lack of knowledge on the matter is irritating. Know what you're talking about, before you decide to comment.

FFML_314 11

You were pregnant? This automatically makes you an expert? Your logic is flawed.

FFML_314 11

Did I strike a nerve, angry beaver? If you don't want people to "respond" to you, then don't post comments on here. Very easy. Also, I'm not a man.

FFML_314 11

Are you OK now? Can we get back to you being naive?

FFML_314 11

What does your age have to do with anything? What is with you and making completely irrelevant statements? Is it an attempt to stray away from your original comment, which you now realize was an utter failure? Why discredit yourself by saying "I'm 15"

FFML_314 11

How do you go from saying "If I got pregnant" to "I've been pregnant"?

15 and pregnant? Well, we know you make good decisions and know what's right and wrong. Here's an idea, stop having underaged sex. Maybe you won't have to worry about abortions.

omg so many cool commenters on one list... would I be one of them? noo. "Once, during probation, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water." -W.C Fields

RainbowxxVeinsx 17

Freeze, your comments usually amaze me but don't judge people for being pregnant at a young age. One of my best friends had a baby at the age of 15, almost 16 and she's one of the most amazing mothers I know. Having a baby when your young isn't a bad thing if your mature enough to raise it but if your not willing to take care of a baby, don't have ******* sex. My mom was 25 or 26 when she had me, she was married for 6 years but she said she never wanted a kid and she still doesn't, that's one of the reasons I cannot tolerate her but the bitch shouldn't have had sex if she didn't want a kid. I've learned from watching my mom being a terrible parent that I won't ever do any of the ignorant shit she's done. Honestly, I don't believe in abortion unless it's like a 10 year old girl who got raped or something of that nature, but if your having sex on your own will don't ******* kill a poor child because your dumbass can't keep it in your pants, or can't keep your legs closed. I would be willing to raise a baby right now if I got pregnant, I may only be 16, almost 17 but I think I'm quite mature for my age. Plus, if I got knocked up I know my mom would kick me out, if she didn't beat me until she killed the baby first but then I could have a real family and actually have someone to be there for me. I ramble on too much...xD

Having sex at 15 is bad. Getting pregnant is worse. You opened the door to humiliation when you revealed this. I've heard this "best mistake of my life" crap hundreds of times from the pregnant teenagers that go to my school. Some of those twits even brought their baby to school. Get over yourself, you were given a gift because you couldn't keep your legs shut.

I never said you were a ****. Nor did I say I was pure or holy. I really don't care. Welcome to the real world.

FFML_314 11

I think it's funny how Miss. Abort unwanted babies is now saying that her mistake was a blessing. I think you're full if shit and you're lying about being a parent, simply because you felt attacked by your first point. Children having children is NOT a blessing. It's a mistake and an unfortunate one at that. It's not blaming the child, it's blaming you for opening your legs. Hold yourself to a higher standard and have some damn morals FFS! It makes no difference what kind of mother a 15 year old is. She shouldn't be in that situation. Young kids need to learn some self-respect.

ruby84 1

YDI for having sex before marriage. he never promised yet that he'd stay around!

ruby84 1

not officially anyways. 99% of men are (talk with no action, cuz talk is cheap & easy)

whoahohoho Ruby... someone's been burned

I agree with ruby86 one hundred percent.

ruby84 1

EffinAhole, not just from experience, observation & education taught me that as well.

Education? Is that where you got that percentage... in Man hating 101?

ruby84 1

In men's psychology, in relationship statistic, in couples therapy sessions I've studied. I don't hate men, I'd love to find a good one, but I'm just being realistic.

Tikwichka 5

Is this a global phenomenon, or one inside your little head?

ruby84 1

Look, most men think with their dicks & most men are dicks themselves. it's reality, if you haven't figured it out, someday you will. You just have to look at most love FMLs, to see that my theory is reflected by the statistics even on this site. Also, I really love men- my life might've been much easier if I didn't have this strong inner drive for love, sex & relationships with men. Everytime I meet a man, I strongly wish he'd prove me wrong, although I don't give in easy, i have been stung many times as well. Now that I'm older, I'm more realistic.

Look, I like turtles and turtles like me. Penis.

ruby84 1
Tikwichka 5

You truly are idiotic, Ruby! How can your statements be generalised to the BILLIONS of men around the globe? I doubt your experience is representative. How do you 'know' what you are saying? Perhaps it's time to stop passing opinion off as fact, hmmm?

imright24 0

Well Ruby, you may have a lot of experience with men, and most may be dicks, and most may think with thier dicks, but you're missing one important fact (yes, fact, not opinion). There's one common denominator with all the men you've dated and had experience with, and that is you. Maybe you're just a bitch.

ruby84 1

Will you chill the **** out?! Disagree all you want but it is common sense of OP to not expect much out of her boyfriend who has not married her yet & obviously didn't agree on a baby before it happened- and obviously OP's boyfriend is an idiot and an ass (since he forgot he was told that he's a father & made a promise to stick to it- in between meals!) Like I said above, my opinion & theory is based on statistics that I've read throughout my years in grad school, through wittensing & studying couples therapy sessions, through observations from those around me- NOT just by the few guys I knew. So I'm not passing it as a fact, I already said it's my THEORY on the above posts. & those who disagree are either men or women who aren't realistic (I hope you stay lucky & life won't hurt you anytime soon)

smallpoose 0
Ohnocurly 0

Are you, perhaps looking too closely at these therapy sessions and every other BAD relationship available to you, rather than looking at the HAPPY families that you see at a local restaurant, park, or even grocery store. The question I'd like to ask is simply this, do you think that maybe your situation as a single woman and having associations with people in similar circumstances may have skewed your study some by not being around many families who spend time together doing family oriented activities?

ruby84 1

smallpoose, you're on to something. I pray for a soon, quick death everyday, knowing that I am damaged & hate life. But sorry, can't do anything about it, my religion forbids suicide, I'd hate to have a hell life then go to hell in the afterlife too. So I guess I'll be around wasting oxygen & bitching, until death takes me (hopefully soon & quickly)

Ohnocurly 0

Are you, perhaps looking too closely at these therapy sessions and every other BAD relationship available to you, rather than looking at the HAPPY families that you see at a local restaurant, park, or even grocery store. The question I'd like to ask is simply this, do you think that maybe your situation as a single woman and having associations with people in similar circumstances may have skewed your study some by not being around many families who spend time together doing family oriented activities?

ruby84 1

Ohnoucurly, thanks for not being an ass in your response. Perhaps you're right, maybe my situation, surrounding & the fact that all couples I deal with have problems; have skewed my opinion- or maybe the fact that I've been raped as a child, before I could even understand what was that those men were doing to me, have made me cynical in the whole gender- and my father, ex-fiance & friends proved my opinion further. but until I actually meet someone happy like that, or a good man that actually proves me wrong- it's hard to fake hopefulness & faith in most men.

Ohnocurly 0

I can't blame you for that. I'm sorry you have to go through all this and I hope you find happiness.

I never did and never will understood why people put extremely personal information on the web. And you're wrong about your vision on men, but because of your information that was way too much, we now know it's not your fault. Traumatic experiences, and so on. But still, just believe me when I say that there are men who don't think with their penis. I have found one. Easily.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sorry ruby. I was with you until you started down the road of "most men".... I could just have easily said that most women go after the playa cause they're exiting and they end up getting what they deserve. I could go on and on about how many nice guys I've seen pushed to the wayside while the girl goes after someone willing to beat them or pimp them out, but I wont do that. Neither of us know "most" men or "most" women so we cannot make that judgment. Our life experiences may cause us to be jaded for one reason or another (I'm truly sorry for what happened with yours, but it still doesn't make prejudicial statements OK).

ruby84 1

116, thanks, hopefully life proves me wrong. I really always wish I could be proven wrong about this. 118, I put personal information that is way too much, because I have to live with this (way too much) information everyday, while I have to seem normal & act like I'm not damaged, for social life purposes, however, on here where none of you know me, it helps to vent & get unbiased feedback. you might suggest therapy (life's a bitch, I've been trying for years to afford therapy but still can't) sorry if I spoiled your day with that information. 125, thanks. I'll try to not be as prejudice.

Hey ruby believes what she wants to believe. Can't knock her for her opinions. And being a man myself most guys are jackasses. It's in our nature.

Well, ruby, I hate to prove you wrong, but he did say he wouldn't leave, if you'll read the FML again. And not ALL men think with their dicks (not 100% of the time, anyway), and not ALL men are dicks. Maybe you're just meeting the wrong men. You shouldn't pass judgement until you've met all men in the world, which won't happen.

celticmarine2005 2

I've taken multiple psychology classes, to include ones based on relationships and social experiences and never once have we been given any type of statistics regarding the percentages of men who cheat because they arent married or promised one thing or another. Im not naive enough to say that all/majority of men are stellar creatures and should be trusted at the drop of a hat. But dont try and use altered statistical information that is more often than not made up by a butt hurt female to make a point. I know my fair share of women who have cheated and lied and are just a douchy as men.

Ruby, not everyone is of the opinion that you should wait to have sex until marriage. I have no problem if you wish to do so, but I don't think it's right for that particular opinion to imposed upon everyone else.

189, basically what you're saying is that all experiments and tests are invalid because they did not experiment on every single subject. Of course it won't provide results that are 100% correct, but it is still valid. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere did I see Ruby state that "all men are dicks." She did mention that most are, however. Being a man I dont disagree. Honestly, due to unfortunate incidents that happened to her, she may be a little biased, but I don't understand why everyone was attacking her from the beginning after a harmless and pretty much well accepted opinion that most men think with their dicks.

Ok, I just reread the part where she says "99% of men are dicks" and yeah I would have to disagree, but I dont think she meant that as a true statistic, more of an exaggerated statement.

Ruby, you can't really cite FML as proof to back up your theory. That's like trying to prove that there aren't any good drivers by looking at the statistics of horrible accidents. You may as well say all women are overweight and too sensitive about it, or all best friends are cheating jerks. I realize you're not only using FML as a source, but you did in fact cite it as "proof." As for your pessimism about the male gender and life in general, I tend to think your horrific early experiences with men may cloud your judgement. That's understandable, but you do have the power to change that. There are lots of resources for victims of violence out there, including free or reduced counseling and support groups. It's worth it to do the research to find them, and then do the work to get well.

ruby84 1

thanks for the feedback, but like I said, I have my reasons to think that way. peace

dodo97 0

wow that's why u should have used protection!!

DOUCHE !!!! but he was sweet b4 the sandwhich:)

Lmao! your profile pic is so freeeeaking funny(: haha

**** u!!!! change ur pic ************! poor miley go mock on bieber not Miley:'( shes so freakin talented u idiot

tarabelle 7

^^^1&2 are obviouslymale, losers, and single and I'm so sorry Op. but think about it this way: you don't need someone like that raising YOUR baby. good luck

7, I don't see 2's comment, but 1's was obviously a joke. Build a bridge, get over it.

robc32ca 4

if you're having sex outside a committed relationship, ydi for thinking that would/should keep him around

ruby84 1
monnanon 13

what world do you live in that being bf and gf is not a commited relationship. A ring isn't going to tie someone down who wouldn't have stuck around without it.

RedPillSucks 31

Just because OP says 'boyfriend' doesn't make it a "committed" relationship. There's more to it than just the title. We don't know if either one of them is monogamous. For all we know, he might not even be the father. There's just not enough info there.

robc32ca 4

apparently getting knocked up didn't work for her either!

monnanon 13

@127 where I come from if you have a bf/gf that means your monogamous. I know its not the same everywhere but when i see fmls with bf and gfs i assume the relationship is an exclusive one. You are right tho we dont know for sure.

I agree but I'd assume if his initial response was to say "it'll be okay, I'll never leave you" he must have cared for her quite a bit - although I'm really confused as to how you could forget that

colby281 0

this made me laugh actually lol :) but for real, fyl op. he was probably a bad choice anyways if he left you right after he promised you. he probably got scared that he said and he only said it to comfort you do when you brought it up again he wasn't ready to commit so he dropped the bomb on you....FYL.

Must've been one pretty crappy sandwich.

Hump_Zilla 0

yeah, maybe you should of had bacon on that sandwich