By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I am pregnant, and my boyfriend dumped me, saying that he didn't want to be stuck in anything too serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 313
You deserved it 10 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've thought about that before he stuck his dick into you.

Comments

...and that's the reason why you always use anticonception if you don't want kids.

TheDrifter 23

I have been meeting a lot of young people lately who claim to be "allergic to all kinds of contraception". I can understand latex allergies and one or two of the pills, shots and insertables, but everything? Please someone explain to me why these young women want to be the next fml story on 16 and pregnant? Is it the fame? Or are they just so sheltered that the idea of "baby" doesn't connect with the associated hardships when their brain processes it?

Everything seems too much for me... there is always the nuvaring, nobody I know has yet complained about that one. Contraception, alright, I will remember it. Here it is 'anticonceptie', so I translated it literally. Sorry.

24 because if they get prego they think they have to stay with them forever

24- Yeah, that sounds like a load to me. And there's condoms out there for people with latex allergies. There's also so many types of contraceptive pills, it's ridiculous. I only weigh ninety pounds, but I didn't use that as an excuse to not use birth control. I just had my doctor prescribe me the lowest dosage of hormones. There are simple solutions to any of these "reasons" (*cough*excuses*cough*). There's a young girl I work with who actually told me her and her boyfriend don't use condoms cause he "doesn't like the way they feel." I'm sure he doesn't, he's a nineteen year old boy. Sorry, I'll end my rant now. :)

ladybugobgyn 0

bullshit on the allergic to everything. if people don't want to use anything, then they are planning a pregnancy. how do people think babies are made?!? I have people coming in all the time whining how this pregnancy is unwanted and when I ask what form of birth control they were on, they tell me 'nothing' or 'we just wanted to see what would happen'. duh. there are several forms of birth control. it is not a difficult concept to grasp. 16 and pregnant pisses me off to no end, because it glamorizes pregnancy, and those dumb kids get paid for doing the show. I could go on, but my blood pressure will go too high!

"There's a young girl I work with who actually told me her and her boyfriend don't use condoms cause he "doesn't like the way they feel." " I also don't use condoms because of that specific reason. He doesn't like the feeling, I don't like the feeling, so no condoms for us. I take the pill perfectly, we are eachothers first (sexual) partners, none of our parents have a SOA, so it's completely safe.

I have no respect for guys like that at all, and I wish if the guy was going to be like that woman would just say no to the sex. but let's face it that's not the way it usually goes down

First, you were screwed. Now, you ARE screwed.

Essentially. Don't have a child with a man you can't count on. YDI.

Dejaay 2

If he doesn't want to get into anything serious he should learn how to use a condom. (:

That sucks. But it's not all bad, there's guys out there that'll help. My cousin met his girlfriend when she was pregnant and the other guy ran off, but my cousin was with her through the birth and now is a father to the kid.

perdix 29

You thought the sex was serious, he thought it was fun -- you both ended up getting what you wanted. You probably should have talked about it before you let him enter you without a raincoat on. Name your kid Jimmy Hat as a permanent reminder of your folly.

Acousticpixie14 6

It's entirely possible that they were safe. Condoms and BC are not 100% effective. I wainon BC and we used condoms simultaneously and I got pregnant. It's possible. Abstinence is the ONLY way to prevent pregnancy

Acousticpixie14 6

No, because ejaculation anywhere near the vaginal opening can lead to sperm getting inside. Remember, it only takes one.

Acually abstience is not a fool proof way either. (abstaince of not having sexual intercourse) A woman could be raped. Therefor getting pregnant against her will. Or another sexual activity could lead to pregnancy. And don't get all on your moral high ground. I have loving sex with my long term boy friend using a lot of contrception planning and use as well as not over doing it. I also have it planned everything out if I ever do fall pregnant... and, as of now, I have not managed to get pregnant or get any STDs.

False, Pixie. Contraception prevents pregnancy. You should have added a 100%, because your current statement is untrue. Look to Pixie for an example of proof that other things can prevent pregnancy. Lisa, I believe Pixie is referring to abstinence — note the spelling ;) — from any sexual activity, so both your situations are invalid.

Acousticpixie14 6

I did add a 100%...? And yes, I did mean abstinence from any type of sexual activity, thank you for clarifying that.

I meant from your statement, "Abstinence is the ONLY way to prevent pregnancy." You should have added, "... 100% of the time."

Acousticpixie14 6

Ahhh I see, thank you for pointing that out.

mintcar 9

Wow, I'm incredibly sorry. Some guys are just assholes. You're better without him.

why are so many people hating on the guy, pregnancy happens when two people dont take procautions. its not just the males fault in a situation like this. do they even teach sex ed to girls anymore and if so it doesnt seem like they are paying attention.

Acousticpixie14 6

Maybe it's good that you found out now that he's an immature, irresponsible asshole who would make a terrible father and bf/ husband. However this doesn't mean he's off the hook and 'inconvenienced' Nail his ass for child support. You can, and probably will, meet someone much better. Good luck with whatever happens