By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I am pregnant, and my boyfriend dumped me, saying that he didn't want to be stuck in anything too serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 318
You deserved it 10 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've thought about that before he stuck his dick into you.

Comments

Don't tell her to get an abortion, she chose to have sex. Therefore she must take all responsiblity that comes with it. Abortion is wrong. If you're mature enough to have sex, then you must prepare for what might come of it. STD, or being prego.

Take care of your own uterus. It is none of your business what another woman does with hers. Don't like abortion? Don't get one.

Go after him for child support! That'll show him what he gets for walking out on his soon-to-be-kid and its soon-to-be-mother.

I would throw a ******* high heel at his face. Knock you up and leave you? What are you gonna do now? Punch him on his balls.

cursesonyourmom 1

assuming its his. make him pay child support. if he won't on his own, sue him for it. like it or not, he's in something serious now and for the rest of his life. Judging from his reaction you wouldn't want to keep dating him, let alone get married. He is however financially responsible for his actions. it takes 2 ya know. I'm not a pro-life fanatic, but i do think that if you are having sex, you need to accept the fact that you can get preggers,even with protection. abortion is not birth control. if you cant afford to raise the kid yourself. consider adoption. otherwise seek government help.

He probably means exactly that. Be responsible. If you think your life is effed, then get an abortion. Get over it and don't be such a stupid easy lay next time.

Illyssa_fml 4

Well, If he doesn't wanna be stuck in anything too serious he should wear a condom..What a jerk.

Get an abortion. It's better than being stuck with a kid for eighteen years, as a single mother.

Holy crap! Parthenogenesis is possible in **** sapiens now? Man, the things you learn.