The worst

By mommylovesu - 15/03/2011 02:25 - United States

Today, the bus came to pick up my daughter to take her to kindergarten. When it honked, I opened the door for her to let her run out to it. Halfway there, she tripped and started crying. I couldn't run out because I was still in my underwear. Now her bus thinks I'm the worst mom ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 170
You deserved it 43 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

irishman1733 0

ok some of the people replying on here are stupid. the person wasn't in a car in there underwear they were home. buses do pick up kids at their houses in some places

If you think that is bad, just wait till your husband comes home from work and tells you what he saw on his web cam...

irishman1733 0

no she has a point cause who would go out in front of a bus full of little children wearing close to nothing

I second that... a real mom would of had clothes on! plus a real mom would of walked her daughter to the bus if she was in kindergarden

If the bus stops right in front of the house what is the point of walking her out? Mom may have walked her out the first couple of days but is now comfortable enough to let her child go from the house, down the front walk, onto the bus. It gives the child some independence and I'll be you the girl appreciates it because it makes her feel like a grown up. Also there is nothing wrong with a mom running around in their underwear. I agree with an earlier commenter it helps to teach the child to be comfortable in their own skin. Also it's not like mom really has anything the child hasn't got or won't eventually have. It's no different than them sharing a dressing room.

Which I will bet you almost every mother on here has done at some point when both her and her child needed to try on clothes.

But if you were in a bikini, it would be okay... underwear don't make a difference.

1234USMC 0

hahaha ******* kids are stupid now a days that's what hat ****** gets!!! hahaha Jk people

you don't get dressed to get you daughter ready for school?

May this be the most horrible offense you'll ever have done to your child, OP, and she'll turn out to be the most healthy adult in the world. Unless her crying only bothers you when her bus can hear it?

Blue_Barbie 0

If you wearing too i don't see wat the problem is...BAD MOM!

TeaLover_fml 0

If there was a coat or robe nearby could've put it on really quickly. Or ran out in your underwear, better than looking like a bad parent.

fthku 13

Because that's what's important, LOOKING like a good parent, not actually being one.