Hott

By purple - 24/03/2012 05:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend decided to pleasure me with a handjob. It was incredibly painful because she didn't understand that my foreskin isn't as flexible as she thought it to be. I didn't have the heart to tell her to stop until she asked, "Is it supposed to turn this color?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 116
You deserved it 12 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrphychrs 5

how can she knows she's doin it wrong if you don't tell her? gotta let her know that kinda stuff bud

Take extreme pain instead of just saying "hey babe use some lube and be gentle"

Comments

mrphychrs 5

how can she knows she's doin it wrong if you don't tell her? gotta let her know that kinda stuff bud

seriously, this guys in for a lifetime of horrible handy's

Yerp. If he can't properly pull back he should go to the doctor and get circumcised... Otherwise he's always gonna be hurting.

Being circumcised doesn't make your foreskin infinitely flexible. It just makes it easier to clean. There's still a point it can't go past.

Come on OP if you DONT tell her youre in for the worlds slowest circumcision. MAN UP CUPCAKE!!!

Worlds slowest circumsision like tht guy who got circumsized by his gfs braces? Owie

Closed mouths don't get what they want

Meraklez1013 9

86- There was an FML on that!! It was hilarious

ajogden 0

If you have to teach her how to give a handjob, she's too young for you bro!

tjv3 10

She can't get better if you don't tell her what she is doing wrong. YDI for not speaking up

#111, she could be old enough but still inexperienced.

OP I find it very cute that you didn't tell her, not to hurt her feelings, but next time just take her hand and show her how to do it, you don't have to say a word. Just take her hand.

yazzypazzy 3

Should have spoken up OP! Women actually listen! Lol well sometimes... not really...

Take extreme pain instead of just saying "hey babe use some lube and be gentle"

I personally think I'd be more embarrassed not to know I was hurting someone and they weren't telling me because they didn't want to hurt my feelings then to be told I gave crap handjobs. If you tell her, she can improve, and isnt that what everyone wants?

Well all I can say is, he must be in love to let her do that to the point of it changing colour.

Tell her to watch some gay ****, so she get a clue of what she's doing. I seriously h8 girls who sucks in bed :/

I'm sure you've been laid many times, kid.

chels1994 11

Well I "h8" when 15 year olds brag or discuss their pornographic wants and/or needs in bed -_-

SignUpisntcool 3

yeah, man! he's been laid 15 times!! oh wait.... that's the age...?

And I ******* hate when 16 and 17 year old kids talk down to a 15 year old acting like they have much more life experience.

chels1994 11

I'm seventeen and the only reason I'm "talking down" to that kid is because of the fact that I am not much older than him and I'm a proud virgin. The fact that this kid is younger than myself, and talking about how he hates chicks who don't rock the sack is ridiculous to me because of the fact he is only 15. So yes, I am commenting on how ridiculous he is, but I am allowed... thank you (:

My bad for being off topic and all but, Nice Turtle Beaches #138! I would pm you but I'm on my mobile device.

chels1994 11

X-11s friend :P they're not cordless, but they are reliable

Ouch. D: Should have told her, constructive criticism and all that.

yep, girls don't like anything more then criticism on their handjobs

Right, like it matters what his girlfriend would think about criticism in this situation. If your partner is hurting you during sex, you're obliged to tell it immediately. Yeah, nobody (!) likes to hear that they do something wrong. But believe me, hearing that you did something wrong afterwards is way worse. You feel guilty for the pain your partner experienced, while, in all honesty, it's her (his, in OP's case) fault for not letting you know. I've had some times when I didn't let my partner know he hurted me. But I didn't whine about it on FML, because I knew I was entirely to blame.

So much for being in an open relationship. You deserve it for not letting her know! That can be quite painful. You didn't even whince??

She mistook his moans of pain as moans of pleasure

You deserved it. With sex you should tell what you like and dont like.

Agreed. You can frame it as "I would love it if you..." rather than "Don't do..." if it makes you feel better.

porcupineattack1 5

7- I believe the saying OP would benefit more from would be "Perfect practice makes perfect." Practicing doing it wrong means you get better at doing it worse. :P

Practice makes permanent. People learn to keep doing things the way they have practiced.

Bro, it's you offend her, or you rip your foreskin. Both mean no sex for month.

I_Hug_Cats 26

Well, she did notice the color, so I think she realized that she was doing something wrong... If OP gave her some advice I think it would have a positive, not a negative, effect on both of them.

Cat-fight! No claws on the foreskin, kittehs!

taintedayush 0

As crude as this my sound, YDI. She will never understand how to do it properly if you don't tell her and help her into doing it the way you like. If its hurting you then its never going to get you off, and if it doens't get you off she's going to try harder causeing even more pain. I'm sorry that you had to suffer from the pain, but next time please inform her before it happens again.

juicypu55y 0

Well said. So have fun with those for the res of your life! As she'll keep doing it :)