By Anonymous - 16/12/2010 14:35 - Taiwan

Today, I went to pick up my daughter from preschool. When I got there, I ran to give her a hug. She screamed and ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 462
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They probably taught the kids about pedophiles and your little game is up.

Comments

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds nightmarish. Trying to form a bond with your offspring is pointless anyway. In a few short years, she will want to be off on her own and run away just as fiercely. The fact that she hates and fears you already should make it easier on you in the long-run; no sudden shock when she goes from lovey-dovey to rebellious and hateful. At least now you won't waste your efforts. Too bad you'll still suffer through a miserable existence. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Oh Marvin. I enjoy reading what you write. it's terrible of me to take pleasure in your woe, but I always look forward to your contributions. (Have you read Warbot in Accounting? Reminds me of you.) Re. FML: Maybe the giant fur coat did the trick? Poor you!

fakeaccountX 6

it's going to be a long 18 years

atlanta_lex 0

Maybe she can't tell the difference between your 'I'm going to hug you' face and your 'I'm a big scary giant I'm going to chase you' face.

Maybe you shouldn't have dressed up like Jason Voorhies, dumbass. You should have learned your lesson from the Halloween Freddy Krueger incident. Some people...

MEM0817 18

CoolAsian I'm sure you didn't even know the correct spelling until you googled it.

DakotaCat 4

Don't wear a Noseybonk mask if you're gunna pick up your kid from preschool.

perdix 29

They probably taught the kids about pedophiles and your little game is up.

stranger danger! pedobear wants you to try harder.

st0p beating you're kid and this w0nt happen duh