Pick me

By Brit - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I made a Facebook under a guy's name and I'm sending myself wall posts just so it looks like I actually talk to a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 252
You deserved it 46 220

Top comments

ElMundio87 0

just go talk to a guy, it's not hard

This will back fire, in a few weeks this should be posted, "my friends found out that the guy I've been talking to on facebook was me." don't expect sympathy when it happens.

Comments

I agree... YDI. The reason you're so pathetic is because you're faking. What's even the point? You don't get a real guy, and you're just trying to trick people who actually may care about you. Plus, you may be keeping guys away who think you're less available now. You have an electronic social life and I bet you think your world should revolve around your boyfriend! Quit wasting your time being a loser. Either talk to some guys yourself or go live your life!

pathetic. what in the hell is stopping you from talking to a real guy?

Ran_Ran 0

Why do people think that not talking to a guy/not having a boyfriend means their lives are worthless? Have some self-esteem and stop defining yourself based on what other people might think about you.

They are not saying she is worthless because she doesn't have a boyfriend. They say she is pathetic for creating a fake guy account so she can post on her real facebook account and seems like she has a guy friend/boyfriend. Tell what will happen with her self-steem once their real life friends find out about it ?

that's so sad, add me on facebook n I'll talk to u :) (davidmcshane)

that's so sad, add me on facebook n I'll talk to u :) (davidmcshane I'll add this as a post on facebook so u find me) I'm also sure sum other guys on this would happily add u aswell just so u can rub it in friends faces :D

what the he'll is wrong with you ? that's sadly pathetic.