By JustWantedToRelax - 10/05/2016 02:27 - United States

Today, I took my dogs to the park and sat in the grass while they played. Within the first half hour two male dogs peed on my back. The first owner apologized and gave me a wipe to clean up while the second one had the nerve to tell me "this is why I bring a chair" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 828
You deserved it 1 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welp, looks like those two dogs own you now.

That is not only nasty, but rude. This is why idiots shouldn't be allowed into parks with their dogs.

Comments

I don't know f anybody else caught this, but "pissed" is another word for "peed," so it's sort of a joke. It's pretty subtle, so a lot of people are probably scratching their heads, trying to figure out exactly what #1 is talking about.

metalcrazed 21

Everyone understood it jusi isn't funny.

I'm not sure whether Tripartita is playing Captain Obvious, or whether he genuinely thought people weren't understanding the pun here.

I would have upvoted this if it weren't in quotes. We're not stupid, y'know.

That is not only nasty, but rude. This is why idiots shouldn't be allowed into parks with their dogs.

Nope, idiots just shouldn't have dogs.

At least that "idiot" is smart enough to bring a chair to sit on so dogs don't piss on him.

You "bring a chair" to smash over negligent dog owner heads.

That sounds like a great way to get in trouble.

That's what feet are for. Getting away.

And what if the dog runs away? Will you give chase?

Today I took my dog to enjoy a peaceful day at the park. As soon as we got there, I see some guy chasing a dog with his dick hanging out. FML

cutiepie292929 18

Is it a sprinkler, is it rain...no, it's dog pee!

Kevin55_fml 11

Edward Thorndike's Law of effect states that any behavior that is followed by pleasant consequences is likely to be repeated, and any behavior followed by unpleasant consequences is likely to be stopped... Makes me wonder how you got peed on not once, but twice.

Am i the only one wondering why OP got peed on twice? I mean i would've left after the first time and showered but thats just me

After the first dog, you still thought it was a good idea to sit down?

hi, I'm the OP. thank you guys for helping my post get posted! I think the second dog peed on me because he smelled the pee of the first dog and wanted to be dominant. and i stayed sitting because I figured it wouldn't happen again. I kept an eye on any dog that got behind me and pushed them away if they got too close. I didn't want to stay standing for the remainder of the hour and a half I would be there as it takes time to wear out my dogs.