Pick me

By Brit - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I made a Facebook under a guy's name and I'm sending myself wall posts just so it looks like I actually talk to a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 252
You deserved it 46 220

Top comments

ElMundio87 0

just go talk to a guy, it's not hard

This will back fire, in a few weeks this should be posted, "my friends found out that the guy I've been talking to on facebook was me." don't expect sympathy when it happens.

Comments

cabrygirl11 0

woooowwww !!! welll that is jus goin to make things worse for ur rep .... ur goin to look desperate and im guessing that is the last thing u want

isitofficial_ 0

This FML isnt even needed to be here. Gosh you are useless. You dont need guys to talk to you all the time. You do know there are 'girls' out there like you? Unless you are just a guy pretending to be a girl so people dont think your a pussy. Go outside and meet people =="

ihearthim13 0

that's so sad.. in a pathetic way.

to quickly get a bunch of friends on the new fake page join mafiawars or similar game and go to one of the quick add pages. you will have hundreds of friends in no time on his page.

hey Brit you wouldn't happen to be related to Kenny loggins would you?

Do you have fake pics of yourself too? Just go be a lesbian. You can meet guys that way too.

terriibabiiix23 0

wow, like what the **** ?! this shouldn't even be consideredd an FML cause you just some ******* pathetic loser with like NO life whatsoever. YDI for being some pathetic fat person sitting in front of the TV/computer for 20 hours with no social life, loserr.