By Anonymous - 24/07/2009 09:32 - India

Today, I finally got the courage to ask out the guy I've liked for a long time. He's a cashier at a grocery store. It was about 1am and I was his last customer, everything seemed just right. Just when I was about to ask him to the movies, a drunk girl stumbles in and asks him out. He said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 666
You deserved it 6 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spiffles 0

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of dubious about a guy who says yes to a drunk girl at 1am... He seems kind of creepy.

Futt_Buck 0

Someone's getting lucky... and it isn't the OP.

Comments

LysssNysss 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What if they were teenagers? Cashiering isn't a bad job for a 16-18 y.o. Also OP, YDI for not asking him out sooner, procrastinating, and therefore allowing someone else to swoop in.

Futt_Buck 0

Someone's getting lucky... and it isn't the OP.

why wow? aren't they humans? plus they are better and smarter than rest of the world!

I'm pretty sure #3 wasn't be racist unlike you #18. He probably was just surprised that a person from India uses FML. Oh, and OP: If he accepts to go out with a drunk girl, how good he really be as a date? I'm sure there are many other fish in the sea!

#18 - You should really read "The Race Myth". It might be eye-opening.

Saromo 0

#18; I'm pretty sure he was just surprised FML is used there, like the other person said. People are better and smarter there? Ofcourse, that's why there's so many kids living on sewer islands.

wowfmlife 0

sorry if i didnt make it clear but yes, i did mean i was surprised at far FML has traveled

Those who are saying how surprised that people in India are using FML are the racist ones here. Sewer islands? That's just what the media is showing you. And OP, I wouldn't stress about a guy who says yes to a drunk girl.

#60 u ****** racist. Thats what the freakin slumdog movie showed u. Probably you should watch this - "The New India [Part 1]" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5iKaUzYCw8

Nicely put Mihir. That ******* asshole called Danny Boyle or whatever his name is showed some shit about India and the racists bastards here believed it. Indians are damn smart and more intelligent than these ******* White Supremacists! **** YOU #60 You are a bitch!

#60 In case you didn't know, the internet can be accessed from anywhere in the world. FYL racist.. Lots of pity..

lolx7 5

how about **** you because Americans are pretty awesome!

lolx7 5
spiffles 0

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of dubious about a guy who says yes to a drunk girl at 1am... He seems kind of creepy.

Young_Sparta 0

probably wanted to lose his virginity...

BeautyOfGrac3 6

Well at least now she knows what kinda girls he likes: drunk, stupid, and easy

any notice when it involves dating there is always one person who has to say the person is creepy?

How is it fake? Dumbass! Anyways OP why would you want to ask a cashier out on a date. Low standards much YDI

That sucks. :[ Getting **** blocked always sucks. He probably only said yes because she was drunk and easy. Plus, why is working at a super market lowly? Who knows, these people could be teenagers, so what's the big ******* deal? I hope someone gives you a ******* Puerto Rican Fog Bank, if you can even get a real person to take their clothes off and climb on, that is.