Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

While it's wishful thinking, I'm surprised that peopel actually think this Much of the previous generation is slightly homophobic. I mean even if they don't actually have anything against homosexuality, a lot still alienate them and generally don't feel like they can associate with them. So, please don't bother trying to hope that the father isn't bothered by it. Most parents don't want gay children.

Ligerie 0

Well if you okay with it then I'm sorry thats how you found out, I'm sure you would have wanted to hear from your son.

ky_stone22 0

why is everyone angry with the OP? i don't think he's saying he's mad about his son being gay. it sounds more like it was merely the shock of finding out that the pool boy was having a relationship with him, and the irony of the way he found it out. to the OP: daaaaaaamn. what a way to find out. but i'm sure you're happy that your son's happy, right?

What is it with pool boys? I hear the strangest stories about them.

Ok, I don't think he cares that his son is gay, he cares that his son was secretly dating an employee. Or he's mad about the beer. Probably that.

It's probably a bit of both, with a dash of unexpectedness.

sancho839 0

you shouldn't be upset that there is more love in this world, whether it's gay or straight.

People need to learn how to read. The OP was just going to confront the pool boy about stealing beer, but by vaguely saying "I know what you've been doing" the pool boy obviously panicked and immediately confessed what he thought was the problem. It's more like a F the pool boy's life, hahaha.

pittsports87 0

YDI for not beating your son until he was straight after hearing this.

You can't beat the gay out of someone! You'd just end up pissing that person off! If you really think you can beat someone until they're straight, then do you think you can beat someone until they're gay? I don't think so. It just doesn't work like that.

I am so glad I don't have a pool so I get to keep my beer to myself...