Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

So. Who's drinking your beer? Your lesbian daughter? Or your neighbor while f***ing your wife?

So, Who's drinking your beer? Your lesbian daughter? or your neighbor while f***ckin your wife?

Lol. Hillarity. I hope you knew your son was gay before hand

c3ns0r3dn4m3 0

aww that's cute :) i agree with #57 and ROFL@#139

xSceneSceneBabyx 0
woahhx 0

you're sons gay. stop hating and move on. Love is Love. doesnt matter who its for. you cant control feelings; so dont even try to. Love is powerfull and it can overcome everything. if you love your son; you'll accept who he is and move on.

suckstobey0u 0
K66J 0

atleast it wasnt your wife

Wow, that's an interesting way to find out your son is gay. ;D But, whatever, at least he's happy? Leave him be. And hide your beer?

Donttellanyone 0

Some people should stop attacking gay people. Who cares if someone is gay, be concerned with your own lives. As long as thier happy it shouldn't matter. Im christian and i dont mind gay people at all because they're still people. It sucks if you didnt know you're son was gay because I'm sure you would have wanted to find out from him. That was probably really awkward. I would like to know what he said when he found out that you were talking about the beer.

Well, you need to accept your son for who he is. You can be mad at him for hiding the relationship from you, but don't bully him because of his sexual preferences. As awkward as this may be for you, make sure your son is educated on safe sex (even though he prefers men).