By bbbkingsey - 23/07/2009 07:10 - United States

Today, while walking through the park, a little boy came running up to me and hit me in the nuts with a stick. I fell on the ground and looked up just in time to see his mom giving him the thumbs up with a smile on her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 873
You deserved it 4 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who does that? Why? What did you do to deserve that?

She should have that stick shoved up her bum, see how encouraging she is then.

Comments

Who does that? Why? What did you do to deserve that?

I was wondering what he did to deserve it too. It doesn't make any sense that a woman you've never met would tell her son to go up and hit a random man in the balls with a stick, just for kicks. Unless she's practicing for Fight Club or she's completely nuts or something. I find it more likely that you know her and she had a reason to be mad at you. But I don't condone violence, especially not involving children, so I clicked both YDI and FYL.

Hugorgy 0

Maybe she hates men or she mistook the OP as someone she knew and wanted him to hurt? Not enough information to know for sure.

americayay 0

he's the dad. kidding, but that would be awesome to find out years later. THERE'S an FML.

The story makes no sense. Still, I would have run after the little nutcracker, and tripped him to make him cry. Then sucker punch his momma in the pubic bone. Apparently both of them understand pain.

that is something no man deserves and dam I would have charged even if it was a kid and mom you might make it not to have kids in total if you do that to someone

Life_is_FML 22

Exes. They can really be biotches.

What the ****? Were you staring at her in a creepy way? There's gotta be more to this...either that, or she's a whackjob.

The mom is a whackjob, so she told her son to give him a whackjob.

Wow that mom is one supportive lady. She should die for raising mean kids.

anonymousssss_fml 3

wow random. that's really weird. i doubt you deserved it. :/

Amortifiedperson 0

That's really ****** up dude.....

Reading this made me think you did something that came across as creepy.

Ligerie 0

WTF is wrong with parents now-a-days???? It's as if everywhere I go now parents think their kids acting like brats is so cute. Then this mom would have been pissed if you yelled at her kid for doing that.

Exactly. I had a child yell at his mother that I was stupid because I was fat. First of all, I was in Walmart shopping and hadn't said or done anything to indicate stupidity, and how does fat and stupid correlate? The mom didn't tell her child to stop, didn't make him apologize and didn't apologize to me for his rudeness. She saw me glaring at her and started to back away behind her husband, as if that was going to stop my opinions on their parenting. I gave those loudly and told them bald-faced that their child needs better parenting on behaving nicely to people and lessons about how not to discriminate. The mother just waved me off. The father tried to look threatening, but I was taller (and obviously bigger than he was, because as we know, I'm fat). He slunk off after I told him that if he tried anything we'd be going to court.

Good for you. You should've gone to court, but I guess it'd be kind of awkward. Hope you felt okay afterwards, hehe.