Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

amaneylandx3 0

good luck having The Talk...

My mouth DROPPED when I read this. WOW!! I think it was a GREAT way to find out about your son's gay relationship! LOL so funny!!!!!

KillaKingPerrie 4

Lol at least he has a good reason why he has been taking your beers.

that's just creepy and gross man. I'd be pissed aboutte beers but libid if I found a secret relationship going on like that. then again this sounds like a soap opera episode...

You deserve to have the beer stolen for leaving it where someone like the pool boy could get to it. Also, odd way to find out your kid's doing the help.

duuuuumb don't hire a fanny bandit as ur pool boy

I don't understand how bible thumpers (even when they aren't using the bible) still believe you can't be born gay. They found the gay gene a few years ago. They found that in homosexuals the connection between two frontal lobes is larger, one lobe is for compassion, the other for comprehension. Perhaps this is evolution? Our species has become too large, and natural selection has created a gay gene to slow down the reproduction rate? Read a current medical journal. Please please please do your research before you start attacking everyone in the world over such a topic. The bible never directly states that homosexuality is a sin. There's not even really a way to say what the bible says. It was originally written in Hebrew. No vowels. Even current day Jews can't read Hebrew. They're like parrots, only repeating what they were taught. The bible was written by man, it is no divine document. It was also a collection of gospels with hundreds of books being omitted by the Counsel of Nicaea. So you read up on your facts before you come at me sideways.

A lot of hatred in this forum. I'm straight, but sure as hell could buy into the gay lifestyle. My gay friends rarely argue, never beat each other, don't feed into global overpopulation which the catholic church seems intent on pursuing (especially with their anti-contraception crusades in Africa and anti-homosexuality campaigns in the US), and never moan about their kids. If anything... it's a shame I like breasts. By the way, the bible... best fictional seller of all time. I'll take the abuse for that last comment, but atheists like to have their fun.

Nicknamed_Leaf 1

You're awesome. Thank you for not freaking out because someone likes the same sex. Oh, and I've never heard the bible described better.

Nicknamed_Leaf 1

Forcing anything onto someone - of any age, religion, sexuality, gender, or race won't change them. They'll simply claim they're changed, maybe even delude themselves into believing it, but their basic mental functioning isn't going to change. It's general human behavior to resist something forced upon us. You can tie a homosexual boy down to a bed and have naked women dance around him until he can't see straight and it won't change his basic inclination to find other men attractive. So shut up all you idiots. A problem isn't going to get solved by trying to change the equation. OP, you have to figure out what you're going to do to deal with the fact that your son is homophobic, if you haven't already. You can seek all the advice you want - listen to internet idiots who spend their day surfing fmylife.com (this includes me, obviously) or buy as many books on it as you want or even seek professional advice. But in the end, YOU have to decide how to deal with your son ...And you're probably gonna want to do something about the pool guy.

#183 whats your ****** problem with the catholic church?

And what the ****? Scientists have found a gay gene. I love how RacerrRex calls people idiots and that they don't have their facts straight, when he's completely wrong.

Too bad scientists haven't found a gay gene. They've actually disproved that theory. Look up the recent APA article on the gay gene. They've mapped the entirety of the human genome and did not come across a "gay" gene. Maybe you're the one that should get your facts straight.