Dirty mind

By Anonymous - 25/06/2012 15:53 - United States - Elizabethtown

Today, I told my friend over the phone that I had to go drop the kids off at the pool. She told me that she didn't need to know about my bathroom habits and hung up on me. I really had to take my children to the local swimming pool for swim lessons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 761
You deserved it 2 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its like people don't even think things through these days

Comments

Eh, I wish I had a local pool to visit.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

^ Yeah, OP meant to be misleading to her friend. This FML was just a cover up to her actions instead of just showing how stupid her friend is by using phrases for strange euphemisms.

Did anyone else think of Steve Carell in Get Smart?

Wait, I'm confused, seriously, what would it mean?

JustDerpin 11

^OP's friend thought she meant she needed to take a dump.

How is that exactly where your mind went? I had to read the FML twice because I thought I missed something. If the OPs friend is raunchy enough to think that's what she meant, I'm surprised she hung up.

At least it's her local “swimming pool” as opposed to going to someone else's “swimming pool” across town. That could've been awkward.

KILLERTOAST13 4

U all realize that this post probably isn't real right? Or am I the only one.

I hate euphemisms...if you know what I mean

Its like people don't even think things through these days

And everyones mind is apparently taped nailed and riveted to the gutter.

ss_20_xx 14

There is just no space for simple talk.

I think about a great deal when I'm sat on my throne.

It's ironic that OPs friend assumed she was being sarcastic (when she wasn't) because many IDIOTS don't even understand it!

natas_fml 13

Pissing out the window and ******** out the window are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

You don't need rude friends like that!!

Just because she misunderstood, doesnt mean shes rude. Its a misunderstanding, and thats all it is.

thatKidzmOm 10

Misunderstanding wasn't rude. Hanging up in OP's face, however, was extremely rude.

jaredofmo 22

Your explanation is that you don't know slang.

coolbrony12 3

Kids=poop. Pool=toilet. Get it now?

OP's friend thought OP had to take a shit

37- Yeah, 16 explained it well enough already.

Do people really use that saying to mean that? I've never heard it.

When I'm on the phone and I need to shit, I say "I need to shit."

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

62 - Sadly, yes. My dad is unfortunately part of that immature clan that uses those terms to let everyone know when he's gotta go.. He's used that exact one too, but changed it up and said: "I Have to go Drop the Jackson Kids off at the Pool". along with a few others such as: "I Have to go Bomb Iraq", "I Need to go Set Off My Detonator", and the famous "I'm full of ammo and I need to unload".

My personal favorite is "I gotta take the Browns to the Super Bowl"

My ex-girlfriend used to say she was going to drop a thermonuclear device on Hiroshitma.(spelled as she said it)

jaytee1994 9

Drain the seamonster, release the kraken, turtle heading, touching cloth... The possibilities are endless!

MerrikBarbarian 9

151- I'm glad I'm not your bf o-o

ohjessica 11

In my house we say we have to go lay an egg.

eccentricchic 5
shamonie22 9
olpally 32

Agreed!! I wonder what the friend would say if op said "I have to take the browns to the super bowl" lol.. Oh man... Your friend is a complete moron... I have a gutter mind too, but i wouldn't go straight to thinking that... Lmao

Guys, taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

I have no idea what this FML means right now. What was the friend thinking?

Sounds like your friend is a bit of an idiot...

Sounds like you didn't see 6's comment

I didn't hear anything. You must read all the comments out loud.

TheVelocirabbit 10

Yes. She somehow copied the comment a second after the other was posted. Wonderful logic.

I have to see a man about a horse. No. Seriously. I'm buying one.

And that's the problem with euphemisms. They are confusing when they're true and confuse foreigners (ESL) when they aren't.