Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

Wow, this FML really brought out the stupids, didn't it. I'm almost in awe at some of the posts here as I had forgotten how intolerant people can be. For shame.

こんにちは!私は中國からです!(^_^) hey! girl! I want to know u! could u please send me message? it's my mailbox:[email protected]

I'm not exactly a fan of homosexuality. But people, seriously?

So your pools drains aren't the only ones he's unclogging

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

the comments section on this site are worse than youtube. that is really an impressive accomplishment conisdering that youtube is populated by 14 year old girls with downs syndrome that can't discuss a topic more complex than the new jonas brothers song, but hey, you guys managed to do it. look at this here topic. that lovely nested comment based off of the first one has some ~*~RiGhT wInG cRuSaDeRs~*~ hurfing and durfing about how gays are mutants who need to either be cured or terminated, and then the ~*~rEaCtIoNaRy KrEw~*~ who just sort of mumble out declarations that the other side deserves to die. hey guess what assholes, you are both literally retarded, why don't you kill yourselves and thin out the gene pool better than any poorly implemented eugenics plan ever could.

sweet_as_arsenic 0

the OP is just mad because he wanted the new pool boy ALL TO HIMSELF ;)

I always love it when people bring up the bible in respect (or shall I say lack thereof) to homosexuality. First of all, the people who spread this crap in the first place also thought it was a good idea to huff methane, burn live cattle, and that planting two different crops in the same field would send your soul to a pit of fire and brimstone for all eternity, so I think it's safe to say they didn't exactly have their heads screwed on just right over 2000 years ago. Second of all, if God is so omnisciscent, omnipresent and omnipotent, then wouldn't he see the problems of overpopulation and scarcity, and devise a way to prevent it from happening (by making, oh, I dunno, 10% of humans attracted to their own gender and will not reproduce?) or do you think he would just encourage us to **** like rabbits so that over half the world's population would be poverty-stricken and suffering? Third of all, as I'm sure you know, Jesus basically scrapped the Old Testament (every single prayer against homosexuality is from the Old Testament) and said nothing about homosexuality being a sin; in fact, there is a highly debated translation error where Jesus basically says that "Those that mock the fool risk hell's flames", yet the word that translates from hebrew to fool is only one letter off from the hebrew word for "homosexual", and could have easily been either of them (and if I can recall, Jesus didn't exactly take too kindly to ignorance). Fourth, the people who persecute homosexuals and tell them that they will burn in hell for their sins (which we have established by now, they won't) you yourself are practicing wrath, one of the seven deadly sins, not to mention all the others most homophobes seem to practice such as anger, lust, and gluttony. According to your own belief system, by preaching hate against homosexuality you're only securing your own place in hell right next to Mussolini and Napoleon while them "durty ol' queers" go to heaven anyways.