Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

kezzstar 0

Um, how old is your son? That's what I'm worried about. If he's legal age, great, if not, I would be very very concerned.

So do you still have to pay him to clean your pool? Since he's banging your sons' asshole or the other way around you should get a discount. And have him replace the beer. I hope its Heineken or coronas, nothing else is worth stealing.

primogen18 0

it could have been a local brewery... btw anyway FYL cause you got way more information then you bargained for, and that is almost always awkward. I'm with 88, and 87 was funny, lol.

4chan is the dark anus of the internet and it darkens more and more every day. Don't go there is you are easily offended. I love it though. xP As for the OP: The stupidity of your son dating people who work for you is amazing though, as another poster said. I can only imagine how the relationship started and wish I were the pool boy. :3

Definitely a surprising way to find out your son is gay if you didn't know before, but hopefully you can accept it.

Sounds like your son is starring in a bad ****.

bxgurl95 0

You dumbasses talking about how u need to tie ur son down etc... Need to seriously die because its shit like that that makes it so much ******* harder for people who are different gays are not hurting u so leave them alone I feel bad for ur son #23

Pretty sad when a kid can't tell his parents that he's gay, what kind of parent are you?

Nicknamed_Leaf 1

I have one of the best dad's in the world - all of my friends love him, he's like a responsible kid in an adult's body, and an amazing father. That doesn't mean I'm not terrified to tell him that I'm not straight just because he has a bible-thumping mother who drove conservative ideas of homophobia into his brain. You don't have to have bad parents to be afraid of telling them - afraid you're going to somehow let them down, even though you know you have nothing to be ashamed of.

FYSL for not being able to get out of the closet himself.