Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

That's good! I can see why it has, lol. I do agree that being gay is in a way dangerous and unhealthy, because there are haters and it'is easy to get AIDS. But nothing wrong with being gay. Only problem is a lot of people don't think so.

It's just as easy to get AIDs if you're straight.

trulyinsane 0

anal sex is more likely to transfer aids. statistically, most anal sex is performed by gays. this means gays are more likely to have aids. you lose at the internet.

hazelwolfeyes 0

how cute! ^-^ beer-stealing-pool-boy defended their love... :D if your not angry bout him being gay...then good for you...i would however ask him to replace the beer taken...o.o...yes i would...

9az00 0

whizzkid...you call yourself that because you piss out your mouth, right? Because obviously you're not very bright...

Sun_Kissed18 25

A lot of these fmls start out with a vauge acusation where the other person confesses to a much bigger crime. Thats actually a good way to get someone to confess if you suspect something >:) OP: Well get over it. Be happy for your son for finding a bf. Don't hate :)

itsangela 0

I noticed you're from Greece. You don't happen to live on the island of Lesbos, do you?

OP break off with ur son. show him that u dont like him anymore sorry but in this world i want ppl alive and dead gays :P

YDI bourgeois pig. Make your son clean the damned pool and be grateful that you have both pool and son.

what are you like a ****** hobo or something? what do you have against the upperclass you bitch

I'm going to be honest and say YDI @ your son. I mean, whatever, if you're gay that's cool. Do what makes you happy. But don't expect to date your parents' pool boy and have them not find out. That said, the amount of homophobic comments on this post make me sad. You'd think in 2009 people would be more tolerant. After all, I thought the Bible said "judge not, lest ye be judged".

AntiChrist7 0

If you are rich enough for a pool and pool-boy, why be so cranky over a few beers? YDI

It's the principle of the thing, you know?

AJ872 0

Uh, maybe because they're not his? I would be pissed if an employee came into my house and took anything of mine. I would provide something to drink, but to come into my house and take it, I don't think so. Why should she pay him a salary and pay for his beer? Anyway, this whole bit is pointless as the pool boy is probably drinking with her son. I agree with another poster though, the son should have known his parents would find out. He should have told them. Not something you would rather hear from the pool boy.