Leave them alone

By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 11:13 - Greece

Today, I said to our pool-boy, "I know what you're doing, and you have to stop it." He started shouting that I had no right to tell them what to do and that they were in love. He was referring to his relationship with my eldest son. I wanted to tell him to stop drinking my beers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 624
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think OP's FMLing because of him being gay, but more because it was an awkward situation...

Um...I think one or two of you missed the point (like #2), OP wasn't mad that the pool boy and his son were in a gay relationship, he just wanted the pool boy to STOP DRINKING HIS BEER. He probably didn't know his son was gay, or if he did, he didn't care.

Comments

pittsports87 0

YDI for not beating your son straight after hearing this.

thtnerdykid 0

i think it's wrong for people to judge the son for being gay. But he should have told him b4

lolololcheese 0

legally blonde? nah not really I guess.

He never said that he was upset his son was gay...that's just not a good way to find out. I bet that if the pool boy had started defending his right to sleep with the guy's daughter, that would have made it to FML as well. Finding out that there was a relationship AND that his son didn't feel he could reveal his orientation to him AND that it was going on right under his nose, in his own house, could be the reason for this FML. In that case, yeah, YLIF. If it IS because of his orientation itself, not just the situation, well...I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, but that explains why your son didn't tell you, and you brought the situation on yourself. If your son can't come to you, it's going to make things a LOT harder for him.

Well it sucks you found out that way, but one would hope the FML doesn't come from your son being gay.

You know it's quite possible that the OP already knew his son was gay and the shock was at finding out that he is sleeping with a beer-stealing-pool-guy. Those of you who said that the OP should beat his son until he is straight, well considering the recent spread of states legalizing gay marriage I am comfronted to know that you kind is dwindling, or at least getting silenced a bit more.

WOW... You better have a nice, good-looking, disease-free pool boy! FYL for not knowing about their relationship.

killinmesmalls 0

Sometimes all the hypothetical talk gets a little old. We will never know the full story because we were never there and we can't expalin everything in 300 characters but we can type as much as we want on here! lame...

9az00 0

at least he'll stop drinking your beers now

redblueviolet 0

DUN DUN DUNNNN, THE PLOT THICKENS. XD I'm sorry, I had to say that... Anyways, I agree with #17. Kind of a sucky way to find out... But as long as your son is happy, right?