Crack!

By Anonymous - 10/02/2010 07:54 - United States

Today, I bought a brand new huge leather recliner. After laying down and watching football for some time, I sit up and hear a loud shatter. My iPhone was crushed by the mechanics of the chair after it slipped out of my pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 951
You deserved it 8 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn Iphones are like having a trout in your pocket sometimes.

Comments

And this is why you don't put your phone in your pocket when you lay down. I just leave my phone in my purse ^.^, but I guess this isn't a solution for everyone. Oh well, hope you learn from your mistakes.

there're too many FMLs about iPhones breaking. and why do iPhone owners feel the need to say 'iPhone'? is it superior to a phone? to people need to know you own an iPhone? does the fact that it's an iPhone make your story more traumatic?

because the phone was a iPhone... if it was a different phone and the same thing happened they would tell people that "so and so brand phone " and bitch about it. iPhones just seem to get broken pretty often then other phones, hence all the iPhone fml's...

Once you have one you can understand, iPhone/Touch's are the shit, take a big whiff.

LOL sucks to be you. I know, I'm mean 

Skeeter013 5
Fr0gg13 0

I have one and I dropped it and the screen cracked and it still works grand AND my insurance for my household items include my phone so it was fixed with a $10 deductable. YDI for not shopping around places that have insurance for electronics valued over 200 dollars!

Hmm idk if iPhones have a tendency to break(more than other phones). Don't feel like looking up the numbers, but I read that iPhones dominate the smartphone market. So, naturally there are more iPhones that could get broken(from the more expensive phones). And yeah I don't think if it was an average phone, the OP would have mentioned it.

Go to zagg.com I sell their product called invisible shield. A customer did the same thing and his phone had a shield on it, it was in perfect condition.