Crack!

By Anonymous - 10/02/2010 07:54 - United States

Today, I bought a brand new huge leather recliner. After laying down and watching football for some time, I sit up and hear a loud shatter. My iPhone was crushed by the mechanics of the chair after it slipped out of my pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 951
You deserved it 8 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn Iphones are like having a trout in your pocket sometimes.

Comments

ooooh nooeez, rich boy lost his Iphone on his leather chair... so? stop bitching about it and go buy another one, i know you want to

@144 gozar - by any chance do you hate mystic gohan and love sprinkles :D

Having to specify that you own an iPhone = You don't own an iPhone.

yottskry 0

No, actually I bet he does. The sort of idiots who spend money on Apple's overpriced rubbish are exactly the sort of people who want you to know they buy Apple stuff. Apple people think it makes them look cool.

You could have spent that money helping people who can't afford to eat, but you got yourself a luxury instead. That's Karma (or, really it's more Dharma, but no one pays attention to this kind of thing anymore). Anyway it definitely sucks, but you also had it coming. It's not that you own an iPhone, but that you are a self-centered capitalist.

first of all, nobody really cares about starving people, sure we feel bad for them, but we dont care, if we cared, there wouldnt be any. secondly, if you're going to tell this guy he deserved it for buying a chair rather than giving it to africans, you can shut the hell up and learn more about the world we live in.

Get your Buddhist terminology right. Kamma is the principle by which skillful actions are rewarded with positive kamma and unskillful actions garner negative kamma. The dhamma is the Buddha's teachings or one's righteous duty. Your comments make no sense. In your desperate attempt to sound intelligent, you've merely stumbled and looked arrogant and idiotic.

SumKid_fml 0

Fake... It always has to be an iPhone, doesnt it?

I repeat what I said earlier; having to specify that you own an iPhone = You don't own an iPhone.

blaqwidow20 0