Crack!

By Anonymous - 10/02/2010 07:54 - United States

Today, I bought a brand new huge leather recliner. After laying down and watching football for some time, I sit up and hear a loud shatter. My iPhone was crushed by the mechanics of the chair after it slipped out of my pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 951
You deserved it 8 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn Iphones are like having a trout in your pocket sometimes.

Comments

oooo take the rubber chicken, it's much more filling...

Ajjas013 6

Actually, the amount of laughter we all recieve after I smack you upside the head with the rubber chicken would be much more filling. *Swings chicken by side in preparation for attack*

(sighs) CMH has completely killed my rage buzz. Rubber chickens are a laughing matter and always seem to remind me of the day my professor stabbed me with a fork and told me to go fork myself with my sister. My sister tasted like a rubber chicken...

And that is something you chew on for a while.

Ajjas013 6

Your short anecdote makes me feel like forming an alliance against Starfire... Or cookie dough ice cream...

back to the topic of the FML... um... (stares at the ceiling of the office he's working in for a minute) Damn it! I knew I forgot to change my diaper this morning! (shakes fist of doom towards Starfire22) DAMN YOU AND YOUR EGG SKILLS!

Ajjas013 6

*Flings spinache at ceiling* Starfire... Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!!!

(spooning suspicious looking gravy onto BSR's plate) Eat up, there's some easy ones out there for you today. (pain behind eye) Mercy and virgin, two words that I don't see together very often. Not since the flood anyway.

(stares at CMH with a look of shock) I thought we weren't going to talk about or even mention the Flood?

The Flood sounds like something of biblical proportions, meant only for those whom have strength of heart to handle hearing the mention of its name. *has heart attack*