Tonight, on First Dates…

By dumper - 05/11/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to go on a first date with this guy I had a crush on for months. It was such a big deal for me cause it was my first date ever. The first thing he says when we met was, "I have to take a dump." I sat by myself for 10 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 219
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

Comments

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

What? The kind of people who need to poop? Do you have one of those bags taped to your side? I can see why you would be jealous of someone who could poop.

To all you perverted FMl users.. I just want to point out that the majority of normal people find this a HUGE turn off and would dump this guy and wouldnt give a shit. Thankyou for your time.

#47 Don't be an ass. I have one of those "bags" aka an ostomy, and I'm not jealous of those who use the bathroom normally. I would be dead if I didn't have it and I'm grateful.

The only thing I find funny abt this FML is that somebody thought it was worthy of an FML.

I think it's more of his phrasing than the fact that he needs to poo. Do you think she would write an FML if he had said, "I'll be back in a few minutes, I just need to go to the toilet/bathroom first."

oh wow boo hoo **** your life for having to wait 10 minutes..

bandaidface 0

This totally made my day hahaha. Very nice... very subtle.

You have to take a dump too: dump him. :S He's got no manners or anything.

kashman95 1

how that help does have no manners excuse him case he had to take a shit what was he supposed to do shit on himself and sit in it PRICK

He left,the bathroom thing was an bad excuse.

Intellectualist 0

At least he was comfortable. You bagged a good one there.

LilKonvicted 0

Thats just not cool. Kinda funny, but still not cool.

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

Seriously not an FML. Apparently he's very comfortable with you. And he might have been a bit nervous, which causes a lot of people to need a restroom pronto. Not an FML.

TrackGirl19 29

He could have gone without burlting it out and telling her. I don't know about everyone else, but that's kind of a turnoff..

I'm pretty sure OP knows he's human. The FML isn't that he had to poop but that he announced it and it was the first thing he said to her.

dul_fml 2

When you gotta go, you gotta go. I don't see how this is an FML. Was the rest of your date just terrible?

jeeez that is a HUUUUGE turn off! what did you do?

Intellectualist 0

Some people find it sexy, actually.

But like #6 said: when you gotta go, you gotta go... Would you keep it in till forever if you're on a date? Its better to be relaxed instead of feeling uncomfortable because of it. And on the other hand... he could have said in different words!

Intellectualist 0

Yeah, the people who are into scat are people too. Therefore my point stands. Some people find it sexy.

i take like 30 mins when i shit cause i crap like every 4 days for some reason :/

that could just be a metabolism issue... you may wanna get it checked out. on the other hand, it could be perfectly normal.

Savvysass 0

I get that everyone has to poo, but saying it like that on a first date to a girl is the equivalent to, "I can't wait to see how my herpes looks all over you".