By manderz? - 03/08/2016 00:18 - United States - Beach Haven

Today, after having an amazing first date with my long time crush, we ended up going out to dinner. We shared a meal, and it was delicious! This would have been the ultimate dream come true... Except for the part about me throwing up in his car on the way back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 478
You deserved it 1 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he is as amazing as the date was he should forgive and forget. Heck it would be a funny story to tell your potential spawn.

As annoying as vomit is to clean up, your date shouldn't hold it against you - I'm hoping he was sympathetic and helped to look after you. :)

Comments

If he is as amazing as the date was he should forgive and forget. Heck it would be a funny story to tell your potential spawn.

I'd just like to clarify that the main reason i upvoted this is because you called children spawn. Made my day

As annoying as vomit is to clean up, your date shouldn't hold it against you - I'm hoping he was sympathetic and helped to look after you. :)

On the bright side, you had a great first date, with no hate. You ate a good meal at night, late. I would rate that eight out of eight. Good job, mate.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

I'd give it a 5/7. perfect score!

I understand it's embarrassing but if he really cares for you it won't really bother him. When my sister and her husband went on their second date he got food poisoning and threw up on her. They've been together almost 10 years now and married for 3.

But it will make such a cute story when you get married! :-D

species4872 19

Arm wrestle to see who would clean it up.

If he doesn't call again then at least OP knows he's an asshole and isn't worth her time.

SargeRho 6

If he doesn't call you, definitely call him. He might feel awkward about it, but if the date went this well, he'll surely forgive and forget. At least, I would.

My boyfriend of two years now threw up on our first date after eating at Olive Garden, maybe it's a good omen :D